What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Seed Banks

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Im friends with Ben from Centennial Seed Co.
He is a great guy...but had hermi issues really bad with his strains.
The Blueberry indica he carried was a mess. He X'ed it to a SweetTooth and made the "21". Although 1 in 4 hermies really bad....the male is a great breeder. I havent had hermi issues using the male 21 to pollinate stuff with.
Its been a few years now, and Im sure he has things worked out. The Dakini Kush looks nice.

What does this have to do with Rootseller?

Apparantly, the seeds are all 12 packs, can be bought on the rec side, and are all 50 bucks. Everything is crossed with the Ghost OG Male. I know I'm pretty much reiterating what Rootseller said, plus the $50 per pack flat rate.

Thanks again for the heads up Rootseller. :yes:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im friends with Ben from Centennial Seed Co.
He is a great guy...but had hermi issues really bad with his strains.
The Blueberry indica he carried was a mess. He X'ed it to a SweetTooth and made the "21". Although 1 in 4 hermies really bad....the male is a great breeder. I havent had hermi issues using the male 21 to pollinate stuff with.
Its been a few years now, and Im sure he has things worked out. The Dakini Kush looks nice.

Whoa....bad the read about hermied plants,. Not the most glowing advertisement for Centential.

What does this have to do with Rootseller?

Apparantly, the seeds are all 12 packs, can be bought on the rec side, and are all 50 bucks. Everything is crossed with the Ghost OG Male. I know I'm pretty much reiterating what Rootseller said, plus the $50 per pack flat rate.

Thanks again for the heads up Rootseller. :yes:

Maybe because this forum header is....Colorado Seed Banks ....

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Whoa....bad the read about hermied plants,. Not the most glowing advertisement for Centential.

Maybe because this forum header is....Colorado Seed Banks ....

Yeah, that looks bad after re-reading it. I should have put, "Does this have something to do with rootseller - or - are they related in someway? My bad for a mixup.

Would rather not get ahold of some seeds with hermie tendencies though.

On a more informational note I saw that Livwell is selling feminized 5 packs for $50 bucks. Apparently most of them are Flo hybrid crosses with different iterations of OG and Chemdawg. Their recreational location is 432 S Broadway. Their 2193 W Evans Ave location is only medical.

Denver Patients Group at 2863 Larimer Street also sells the same $50 five packs recreationally.

Christ craigslist is a shitshow.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
stay away from Centennial seeds and reserva privada co. the seeds are all shite.

I'm running some Hemlock from Reserva Privada right now. They are only vegging but will be getting thrown into flower here within the next two weeks. How would you say their seeds are shite? I've noticed with them and also with some other seeds I recently purchased that they seem to be pulled on the earlier side. I understand the economics of it but I'm still disappointed to throw some dollars down for tan and green seeds with no stripes. This is turn lends itself to lower germination rates methinks. I'm still holding out hopes for the Hemlock though. I saw some of the finished product back when I purchased some seeds that looked really good. There seemed to be a couple different phenos ranging from the durban to the LA confidential.

Care to elaborate Buchowens? Which strains do you have experience with? Thanks

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
with the possibilities hidden inside the genetics of each seed... I'd hope you'd have a whole lot of experience with those particular seeds before making such a blanket statement...

Mr.Sparky

I'm running some Hemlock from Reserva Privada right now. They are only vegging but will be getting thrown into flower here within the next two weeks. How would you say their seeds are shite? I've noticed with them and also with some other seeds I recently purchased that they seem to be pulled on the earlier side. I understand the economics of it but I'm still disappointed to throw some dollars down for tan and green seeds with no stripes. This is turn lends itself to lower germination rates methinks. I'm still holding out hopes for the Hemlock though. I saw some of the finished product back when I purchased some seeds that looked really good. There seemed to be a couple different phenos ranging from the durban to the LA confidential.

Care to elaborate Buchowens? Which strains do you have experience with? Thanks

I got 4 packs of free seeds from rpc and I had a lot of Hermie's and slow growth. Glad I did not pay for them! There e are good phenos and stability I just had a bad experience.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Would rather not get ahold of some seeds with hermie tendencies though.

On a more informational note I saw that Livwell is selling feminized 5 packs for $50 bucks. Apparently most of them are Flo hybrid crosses with different iterations of OG and Chemdawg.

Chem genetics get nanners all the time....so...FYI.
Your missing out on elite genetics if stability is what you look for.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
stay away from Centennial seeds and reserva privada co. the seeds are all shite.

The Centennial Seed Co "21" ( Blueberry x SweetTooth ) is a great plant. Nothing shite about her. Yes there are hermi issues with Centennial gear but the 21 is extremely special for breeding purposes.
Heres the Chemical Blue. Its (Chem D x 21).
Best smelling/tasting genetics Ive ever grown...Thanx to the 21.
If you got this strain...breed it to the Chem family....MAGIC!
It smells like a blueberry popsicle at day 25. Unbelievably good.
picture.php

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
One of the seeds banks has some sativa strands. I'll wait for retail sales, to spend too much effort. I don't have a MMJ green card. Centennial Seeds Colorado MMJ seed bank has some appealing "Made in Colorado strains".

I'm looking for made in Colorado - Highland Mexican - Acapulco, Guerrero, Michoacan and maybe made in Colorado Nepalese Highland. One of the Colorado seeds banks came up in a search. This may have been the one, or maybe not.

http://www.centennialseeds.com/seed-varieties/

That Dakini Kush sounds amazing. :dance013:

Would love to try some Centennial seeds or CAM in the near future. Been raging rare dankness strains. Most of his RD1 crosses are fire. As for Reserva Privada, The Luca Brasi crosses are great ones for finding a high CBD profile, otherwise others are kinda poopy . I know the seeds must be created within the state, and TH seeds is posted up in Denver, like many other breeders ready to unleash some goodness at the C Cup this year ! See u guys there! Bom Shankar Bom Shiva Dum Mara Dum!!!

T

Terps

The Centennial Seed Co "21" ( Blueberry x SweetTooth ) is a great plant. Nothing shite about her. Yes there are hermi issues with Centennial gear but the 21 is extremely special for breeding purposes.
Heres the Chemical Blue. Its (Chem D x 21).
Best smelling/tasting genetics Ive ever grown...Thanx to the 21.
If you got this strain...breed it to the Chem family....MAGIC!
It smells like a blueberry popsicle at day 25. Unbelievably good.
View Image

Thats one frosty cola! I love blueberry popsicles :biggrin: looks like she'd yield a ton of drysift.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Would love to try some Centennial seeds or CAM in the near future. Been raging rare dankness strains. Most of his RD1 crosses are fire. As for Reserva Privada, The Luca Brasi crosses are great ones for finding a high CBD profile, otherwise others are kinda poopy . I know the seeds must be created within the state, and TH seeds is posted up in Denver, like many other breeders ready to unleash some goodness at the C Cup this year ! See u guys there! Bom Shankar Bom Shiva Dum Mara Dum!!!

Do you have any first hand experience with any Reserva Privada seeds? I'm running some Hemlock right now that are going to be heading to the crawlspace really soon. I know I saw some of the finished product of the Lohan, Mammoth, and Hemlock when I purchased the seeds. I remember the Hemlock looking amazing with at least two different phenos with the durban and LA leaning phenos respectively. The Lohan was really nice looking too but not as nice as the Hemlock in my opinion. The Mammoth looked pretty generic except for the well advertised big ass buds. Strictly a commercial producer from the looks of it.

With all that being said I wasn't able to sample any of the flowers and that is the last big question mark. I would love to hear any more feedback you might have regarding these flavors if you have anything to share.

Thanks

:yes:

Texas Kid

Hey gang....Been a minute but thought I would chime in....technically every seed counts as a mature plant..so on the med (amend20) side you can only buy 6 seeds at a time or if you have an extended plant count for edibles you can buy half your recommended plant limit.. also keep in mind that is if the feds climb up your ass they can technically count every seed as a plant, so for all you with a fridge full of seeds keep that in mind as a worse case scenario..not to say they will but they definatley can and do in some cases..doing the dance in federal court is painful at best..

Amendment 64 has yet to address it but the proposed regs I have seen are absolutely insane for the production side of things and few if any would be able to comply

TK

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nobody sells 6 seed seed packs as a proposed legal maximum. They are usually in increments of 5, 7, 10, or 12. Some stores will only sell seeds medically but others will sell recreationally. You won't be hassled with a maximum of how many seeds you are purchasing either. I wouldn't worry about purchasing or storing seeds. What you speak of Texas Kid is only that, worst possible case scenario.

Texas Kid

Sorry, but that is exactly how they sell them...I eat sleep and breath this shit every day every way, im just sayin....lol..the Clinic.reserva privada just went to 7 beans

Latest posts

Latest posts