What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1 release info!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, there were some relists up but they sold out a couple of weeks ago. i'll be sending in a batch of pre-98 S1s late july/early august. keep an eye on this thread or the bubba thread in strains and hybrids for updates.

VG

bobman

Hey verdant great job on these things. I have five out of ten in veg that are in five gallon buckets and are about two feet tall. But they have been supercropped a couple of times and last saturday I gave them a huge haircut just to see what would happen. Trying to get a bunch of tops, man that side branching is stubborn. These things like to produce big fan leaves thats for sure. Going to veg them for at least another month and throw them in ten gallon pots andsee what happens. Very pretty plants just going to have to figure them out to get the most out of them in the quickest time frame. Talk about thick sturdy stalks man these things are strong.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobman thanks for chiming in. yeah the seed plants dont always branch very much, but you'll find if you clone them that they start bushing out quite easily, and the fan leaves get a little smaller.

VG

2bags

Hi VerdantGreen. Thanks for making bubba s1s available for us. I eagerly await the next drop.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i should be sending in a batch of seeds very soon, hopefully next week. i'll keep you posted.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right guys i will definitely have time to pack up these Bubba S1 seeds over the weekend and they should arrive at the bay early next week.

ive also had a few requests for the BlueDigiBerry to be released, and although i was inclined to wait until the test grows were finished, i will maybe send a dozen packs in for those who would prefer them now rather than later.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep, 40 packs of the Bubba S1s should be arriving at the bay tomorrow and hopefully listed this week, along with very limited packs of some other lines.

fair warning, this may be the last full batch of Bubba S1s that i can send from this big batch ive been working through. There are a few seeds left but it doesnt look that many. i do plan to make some more if i can but the existing ones are dwindling!

VG

O

otis33

I think I paid 35$ for mine, a nice price. I'm stoked to be able to grow some bubba. coming from a place where you can't get elite clones sometimes s1's are our only shot at getting a plant that represents the elite original. I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my bubba s1's. thanks vg!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, the price remains $35 for a 5 pack!

I'm looking forward to seeing what other lines you send in VerdantGreen!

there are 5 packs of the Fat Bubba F1 - thats all i have left to spare. its seems like a winner of an outcross for the bubba (to eventually make a bx) in fact i have just popped some more seeds to take this to F2

and 10 Packs of the BlueDigiBerry F2 (12 seeds per pack) this is my Blueberry cut crossed with dank.frank's Digiberry male.

VG

Had problems of ordering overseas with a pre paid credit card from Walmart and I was if anyone knew of a pre paid card that could? Someone who I know who ordered from Attitudes said the pre paid card with the wall mart emblem works overseas? Can I use my Banks checking numbers? I don't want to miss Bubba!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey SBD you'l have to ask in the seedbay forum i cant answer that one for you, sorry

VG

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
sorry if you don't want this post here VG... but they do not accept credit cards of any kind currently at seedbay or seedboutiqe....

only cash or MO or bank transfer I believe...

If you really don't want to miss out... just click buy now and PM Clarence give him your info and order number and situation and he will sort you out...

Cash or MO is extremely easy just sucks paying for express shipping to make sure greedy postal workers don't steal it... it is worth it in the end though as they give you extra freebies...

ganjic

Started 2 seeds but one one survived because i screwed up. Day 28 of 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a comparison vs Mango Haze which were popped on the same day. The height difference is crazy.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts