What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1 release info!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
So they were meant to go up yesterday. Unfortunately there was an internet hub failure and as some may have noticed all our sites were inactive for some time. I shall now reschedule the drop for next week. Watch this space for updates.

cheers

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Monday 17th December starting at 1pm UK time: this is the new scheduled drop.

B

bench warmer

Hey VG! :wave. Thank you for this wonderful chance to try your S1's. :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
wow, five to one person, a tad bit greedy are we?

Im glad you left the one I managed to get alone then, thanks verdant green.

Gdood9

wow, five to one person, a tad bit greedy are we?

Im glad you left the one I managed to get alone then, thanks verdant green.

I usually buy at least 50 seeds of a strain at the minimum. It takes a lot of beans to get the perfect pheno. Go look at jackmayoffer, the guy went through over 100 wifi beans to get his two keepers and everyone finds keepers in a pack or two of OGR's seeds. Some of us are pickier than others and like to go that extra mile.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I usually buy at least 50 seeds of a strain at the minimum. It takes a lot of beans to get the perfect pheno. Go look at jackmayoffer, the guy went through over 100 wifi beans to get his two keepers and everyone finds keepers in a pack or two of OGR's seeds. Some of us are pickier than others and like to go that extra mile.

You cali guys are spoiled child's :biggrin:

Gdood9

I never knew there was that much variation in s1 femmed seeds :joint:

Go look at the 3 seeds VerdantGreen harvested in his albums and you'll see some variation in those. S1's tend to show the background genetics of the strain...similar to making f2's out of non-fem beans.