What's new

Anyone Use "Mighty Wash"?

Ras Mason

Veteran
DOES ANYONE HAVE A POST HARVEST TISSUE MICROBIOLOGICAL ASSAY FROM PLANTS SPRAYED WITH ABAMECTIN IN JUVENILE STAGE?
just for kicks...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
What happens if the Mighty Wash gets sprayed on buds by accident? I have a Mother of Blueberry 5-6 weeks into flower that the buds got lightly webbed. I sprayed MW, then wiped the top of the buds with a clorox wipe... I read somewhere that you can supposedly drink MW, so I wasn't sure if it was bad for the MW to come into contact with the buds? Thanks a bunch guys!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i usually rotate avid and og biowar in veg and have no problems. Took a break from spraying for the last 3 months and ended up getting some spider mites and broads from the club. sprayed this because i didn't want to use avid, works on spider mites but can't tell if it killed the broads(or whatever the lil half moon shaped mites are that are invisible). Bout to go back to avid and og biowar anyway, don't have time to play with these bugs as I'm trying to flip something to flower in the next two weeks, annihilation time!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
What inevitably happens in these threads is that people who do not know about Broad / Russet / Cyclamen Mites go into a discussion of how to eradicate SPIDER Mites. They are a 'walk in the park' compared to BM's. Spider Mites should never be a problem, in Norcal in or out. Or 'here' indoors. Anywhere for that matter. Plenny of ways to take care of them.

But, BM's are a completely DIFFERENT animal. Easier to see the eggs than the insects themselves. ---->
Damage most heinous --->
Hitchin' a ride on a Whitefly. So, ya gotta kill them too. Avid/Forbid knows this, and takes care of them too.

Crazy pics, at extreme magnification - Disgusting, eh...?

Sort of levels out the competition though, haha.

flexy123

Mighty Wash is a contact killer so you may miss a tiny section here and there. And it will not wipe a bad infection in one spray, eggs hatch etc. But it will wipe them out with a little diligence.
Every person I know who has used it is very satisfied.

The exact same thing I can do with spraying insecticidal soap (potassium soap), better even insecticidal soap with some Neem oil. For...like 1000th of the cost.

"Frequency Water" my a$$.

1) Get insecticidal soap (potassium soap).
2) Mix 1.5-2% of the soap w/ BOTTLED water and stir, make an emulsion. Bottled because bottled water is usually not as hard as tap-water, it "sticks" better to leaves. Plus, bottled water dissolves soap better, very hard tap water might flake soap so it doesn't lather right and not form an emulsion.
3) Add 1%-1.5% Neem oil
4) ph down the entire thing to 5-6ish (this is recommended although I don't think it's necessary). Otherwise the soapy water will have a very high ph, like 8+
5) Shake/Stir
6) Spray liberally at low light/night. No need to rinse.

100% natural, kills on contact AND preventive, the potassium soap is actually beneficial for the plants since it turns into potash --> fertilizer.

You see, if I were a shady scammer I would produce this for pennies...slap "WORKS BY ESOTERIC MAGIC!!" on the label and then earn myself silly selling it to stoners as the best solution for mites and other bugs for €35 a gallon.

flexy123

By the way, I am pretty sure I figured out what Mighty Wash "frequency water" is.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21726037

http://avestia.com/ICNFA2014_Proceedings/papers/150.pdf

It is (Neem) in a nano emulsion. You could test this by making it yourself!
Get an emulgator, "Tween 20" which is Polysorbate 20, dirt cheap from ebay, distilled water, Neem

Mix, put in ultrasonic cleaner for about 30-40mins.

That stuff should kill everything, including eggs. The nano emulsion made with the ultrasonic cleaner means smaller particle size.

MoPho

Where can I buy the ultrasonic cleaner? Saw some on eBay for jewelry, but I don't think that's the same.

Thanks

Mr. Krinkle

The exact same thing I can do with spraying insecticidal soap (potassium soap), better even insecticidal soap with some Neem oil. For...like 1000th of the cost.

"Frequency Water" my a$$.

1) Get insecticidal soap (potassium soap).
2) Mix 1.5-2% of the soap w/ BOTTLED water and stir, make an emulsion. Bottled because bottled water is usually not as hard as tap-water, it "sticks" better to leaves. Plus, bottled water dissolves soap better, very hard tap water might flake soap so it doesn't lather right and not form an emulsion.
3) Add 1%-1.5% Neem oil
4) ph down the entire thing to 5-6ish (this is recommended although I don't think it's necessary). Otherwise the soapy water will have a very high ph, like 8+
5) Shake/Stir
6) Spray liberally at low light/night. No need to rinse.

100% natural, kills on contact AND preventive, the potassium soap is actually beneficial for the plants since it turns into potash --> fertilizer.

You see, if I were a shady scammer I would produce this for pennies...slap "WORKS BY ESOTERIC MAGIC!!" on the label and then earn myself silly selling it to stoners as the best solution for mites and other bugs for €35 a gallon.

are you using the safer soap 3 in 1 concentrate for that dilution?

Latest posts

Latest posts