What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LVPK S1 seeds RDWC

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
46 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i think the plants needs 4 weeks flower or more.
what do you all think?:thank you:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
3 weeks tops that would be 67 days. 9.5 weeks is a long time, but I have heard that from seed takes a little longer than from clone.

I really like the purple on the underside of those crystal coated leaves.

:joint:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hi Tjo :tiphat:

i think also your ladys need 4 to 5 week flower time from now.
but going forward mate :)

green vibes

D

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looking very nice! You have some crazy looking phenos going! I bet they will be great, but even better when you run all one pheno in a system :D

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Looking very nice! You have some crazy looking phenos going! I bet they will be great, but even better when you run all one pheno in a system :D

gm bro
yea 2 plants has nice forming and big buds..the smell is like a fruity skunk.-the kushes smells like skunk??-
my problem is the next grow..i dont know what i want 2 grow..
i have my slh cut and the 2 keepers but i dont really know yet.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
59 days flower
first day flush with clearex.
some of them must b real keepers..lol im happy:thank you:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bunkerman

i have do the sincity by @lph@kron1k...the green pheno( ithink snowdawg pheno) was a herma...a lot of balls with lights & nutes stress..but the lvpk pheno was a beauty...except fot the frankincense smell,i hate the incense flavour of the old masterkush...
anyway the incense is a classic flavour for the kushes,but also the pine \ lemonskunk (..much better 4 my taste:D)

..the difference, beside another indica strain, is the deep-musky smell & taste, typicall of a kush strain :tiphat:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
:wave: 65 days flower.
harvest in couple days!:jump:

Fonzee my lights are 2 x600 phillips hps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php