What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atami Wilma Big 9 Pot System.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Looks like your going to have nice fat colas Darksider!
Im sure they will start packing on the trichs soon bro
Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers guys starting to look much better. heres a shot of which i expect is going to be the smallest out of them all. so all in all not bad:) . ec is still touching 1.4 to 1.6. ph between 5.2 and 6.2. rh is now at 5.2. trichs i would say is at about 75 per cent milky. rock hard buds so im happy be lucky and stay safe:tiphat:

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers for the support guys took the first one down today hope you enjoy the pics my ec has now dropped down to 1.0 my ph hasnt realy changed still at around the 5.8 mark and my rh remains the same so all in all still going strong also treated my girls to a new bluelab ph pen today should get that sometime during the week ready for my next grow will do a smoke report soon and final weight to boost. stay lucky and most of all be safe.:tiphat: Well my final weight is now weighed in at 21.5oz and dry as sticks more than happy and the smoke well i can only describe it as a candy flavoured nice head and body buzz but when snapping the stalks smells like pure dog sh.te but a knocking smoke to try and well worth the effort to grow so gets a thumbs up from myself and also from my friends thats it for now so stay safe and best of all be lucky
wave.gif

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thank you: guys well just finished a freebie run of seeds, so decided to give these new ones a go, changed bulb to a solarburst dont know if its any better than the ones ive used in the past but will give it a go, took the air curtain out and added the smallest and quietest pump i could accquire and im very happy with it, i gotta keep checking to see if its still running its that quiet, and this one cant flood my area so thats one main bonus well the ladies are now on 12x12 as from the 6.7.12 any help and advice always welcome well heres the photos from day one till now be safe not sorry take care .

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time for my monthly update 4 weeks into flower, had a few problems with the heat lately, As im in a south facing bedroom but hey life goes on, i can only do the best i can, Been spraying the girls now and again with growth technology liquid silicon and they seem to be lapping it up roots also look a lot healthier also been using big bud instead of canna pk13 14. and i will more than likely be sticking with it as it seems imo better than canna pk or at least easier for me to use. Also cleaned my bulb last night for the first time ever after reading a few others do it now and again my ec is now at 1.4 my ph is at 5.7 and my rh is at 57 and my water temp is at 22c i have the other 5 still vegging under a FREE BRITISH GAS BULB yes thats right !! and they are looking as good as ever no signs of defficiencys so im a happy chappy, Stay safe and best of all be lucky.:)

Last edited:
R

rock solid

oi oi darksider looks like your doing ok:) looks like you gonna have some nice fat colas keep it up buddy frosty ladies all the way:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks rs managed to get a few more pics and with some good old fashioned luck, this could be my best run up to date aint counting chickens yet though :biggrin: and that avatar of yours is a topper, well finally done n dusted todays date is 07 09 2012 happy but didnt beat my best run yet ended up with 20 oz so still looking to beat my best anyhow heres wishing you all the best stay safe most of all be lucky.

Last edited:
about feeding

about feeding

Hi. Im going to set up also wilma with pebbles. using clones and they are in rockwool now and rooted well. going to transplant them in this week.
how often did you feed them or was the pump on 24/7?
I have also another wilma, but in coco DTW style and clones are just about to waking up. coco looks good so far.
Any advises to start with claypebbles system would be more than nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts