What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrs Perpetual-- Ebb and flow--Soil SCROG--Low Press Aero

hydr1

Flower Room
600 HPS x2 Daystar hoods and Hortilux bulbs
1000 HPS x2 Radiant hood and Mag XXXL Hood
Full climate Controller Sentenel
Co2
Ac
De Hum
3x 16" Fans
Aircooled lights
R/o filter 2x 50 gallon fresh water res

Station #1
Mini Aero Set up
Platinum Bubba and Querkle

Station #2
Ebb and Flow -4x4 --40gal res
Platinum Bubba, Purple Drank, Pure Kush x Strawberry cough, Sour Diesel x Strawberry Cough, Og Kush

Station #3
Soil SCROG
Platinum Bubba, Purple Drank, Vortex #1, Querkle
Station #4
Ebb and Flow 3x3
Ok Kush, Platinum Bubba, Querkle

Nutes

FloraNova Bloom, Florolicious Plus, Silica Blast, Hygrozyme, Liquid Carbo Load, KoolBloom, Budswel

gr4.jpg

IMG00442-20100908-2107.jpg

IMG00443-20100908-2225.jpg

IMG00471-20100916-0534.jpg

IMG00536-20100922-2236.jpg

IMG00539-20100922-2237.jpg

IMG00562-20100927-2143.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG00656-20101009-0820.jpg

IMG00657-20101009-0820.jpg

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
LSK! Good to see ya showing off the garden man. I love how ya branched out lately into soil, aero, hydro, adding in the scrogs, etc. Having that space helps but putting in the time to do them all differently is great, I'm looking forward to having the room to spread out a bit and experiment.

Keep it up man, you know I'm tagged along for the ride.

hydr1

the last empty flood table Station #4 goes in on wed
PH meter broke and I need to fill the res with nutes.

hydr1

LSK! Good to see ya showing off the garden man. I love how ya branched out lately into soil, aero, hydro, adding in the scrogs, etc. Having that space helps but putting in the time to do them all differently is great, I'm looking forward to having the room to spread out a bit and experiment.

Keep it up man, you know I'm tagged along for the ride.

Thanks brotha...Im stoked with the way things are going and just gonna get better! Stay up...see ya around.

Str8Dank

wow talk about a pic dump! that's one hell of a update props things are looking good! in that little aero unit it looks like you have it sitting on top of another tote? why not pipe the aero manifold down to the bottom tote and use that as a res so the roots are not sitting in solution? rot seems easy in that configuration and i have experienced it myself in a setup like that. going into another res so they never really sit in any solution and it drains back down to the bottom one always seemed like a good idea to me but it looks like you got shit under control brother your buds say my logic is irrelevant lol.

hydr1

wow talk about a pic dump! that's one hell of a update props things are looking good! in that little aero unit it looks like you have it sitting on top of another tote? why not pipe the aero manifold down to the bottom tote and use that as a res so the roots are not sitting in solution? rot seems easy in that configuration and i have experienced it myself in a setup like that. going into another res so they never really sit in any solution and it drains back down to the bottom one always seemed like a good idea to me but it looks like you got shit under control brother your buds say my logic is irrelevant lol.

That is a twenty seven gallon root chamber with plumbing bringing nutesthrough ez cloner sprayers...then a drain to the eighteen gallon res under it....there's only about a half inch of solution if that. It cycles half min on and five off. The plants were zero veg...straight from the aero cloner to the unit and darkness that night...they went from a two foot t8 to a 1000 watt with only twelve hours of darkness seperating them....zero veg. I use hygrozyme and silica blast to help prevent rot. I have only changed the res twice. I top and keep it at 1500 ppm 5.8 ph. I have been a soil nazi for ten years bro. This is just a little dabble...my first with any hydro other than perlite/vermiculite wick systems in 98. Im going to run similar strains and veg for a week next time. Those were also completely defoliated twice in flower...I was just too curious. Haha

Protea

wow, looks super nice. i would like to make a garden like it. that would be cool, thank you for a inspirational read

Latest posts

Latest posts