What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mile Hi's 3000w 24 pot Ebb & Flo

Day 7 Flower

Day 7 Flower

Ok folks...not much really happening, except the bud-sites are starting to define themselves. I spread the girls out a lil more, trying to avoid them touching to make most use of the lites...

Grow002-1.jpg

Grow005-1.jpg

Grow006-1.jpg

Grow007-1.jpg

Two of the girls I did a decent job LST'ing

Grow008-1.jpg

Grow011.jpg

Grow015.jpg

Grow014-1.jpg

Interesting shot with lights off...I am still trying to figure this camara out!:laughing:

Grow016.jpg

I do have another 1000w in boxes (spares)...thinking about opening them up...what do you think? :wave:

NotsoFla

good looking, one note i read is u wanna hit 2000ppm. I dont know, and havent researched ebb/f too much, but I thought the max for hydro was around 1400-1600 ppm and thats pushing it far. am i right or wrong?

thanks

good looking, one note i read is u wanna hit 2000ppm. I dont know, and havent researched ebb/f too much, but I thought the max for hydro was around 1400-1600 ppm and thats pushing it far. am i right or wrong?

thanks

2000PPM in the last couple weeks before flush....I have read folks pushing as high as 2400PPM. One thinng that is nice about the E&G is the 55 gal resevoir...if I overdo it, I can flush fairly quickly...since I am in my garden daily I can watch to see how the girls are reacting and make adjustments accordingly.

BobLoblaw

Nice looking grow Dave!

If you guys are gonna talk in PPM, you have to indicate WHICH PPM SCALE you're talking about.

1600 PPM on a .7 scale = ~1125 PPM on a .5 scale = ~ 2.3 EC = pushing it fairly far

1600 PPM on a .5 scale = ~2240 PPM on a .7 scale = ~ 3.2 EC = pushing it pretty fuckin far!

regardless of your ppm, you have mulpitple strains on one rez right? thats a no go if you want to push your plants to the limit, i noticed your plants although in good health, are not happy at all, i think it would be prudent to reevaluate your nutrient program, i have found that with multiple strains that you should alway run less nutes, hey the heavy feeders will still do great, some strains really hate nutes that strong. this yr i had strains that couldnt stomach 1200ppm .5 conv

regardless of your ppm, you have mulpitple strains on one rez right? thats a no go if you want to push your plants to the limit, i noticed your plants although in good health, are not happy at all, i think it would be prudent to reevaluate your nutrient program, i have found that with multiple strains that you should alway run less nutes, hey the heavy feeders will still do great, some strains really hate nutes that strong. this yr i had strains that couldnt stomach 1200ppm .5 conv

Forgot the camara today, but you are right...the White Widows are not liking all the nutes....the Kush and Blue Cheese like em...so I figure I will gauge this grow by the widows.

Good news is that my 2 new mothers are looking good. Snow White, femmed from Nirvana! I haven't seen the strain here in Colorado so I am really looking forward to getting some clones going!!:jump:

Thanks alot for the input!!, I will try and rep ya!:tiphat:

B

beatster

Nice going dave keep up the great work.. Im in the springs wanna drop me off some snow white?! We can make a trade? XD

B

beatster

Oh really? yeah man if you willing to wanna work something out with those SW's we should get up on that.. Cuz no doubt I'd like to get some. (as long as they work for you) LOL

I don't know if I'd have anything you'd be interested in now.. but I have quite a bit of things going now.. blueberry/hog/northern light/ak47/Colorado cough/.... so you let me know if we can work something out.. :D

rooted

really gonna neg rep me for supporting common knowledge?

get a clue, your plants are begging for it

you are doing a dandy job

Thanks alot for stopping by Defunk! I am hoping to give people any and all the ins and outs...I just want folks o grow theirr own good herbs!!

It's funny, but that is the truth...if I can help, if you can learn from my mistskes..then it's all good. I have been growing for 25+ years...I'm just a grower, i don't do seeds...scares me...but I can grow with anyone!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts