What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP! leaves curling inward *PICS*

help! why are these leaves doing this, i never seen this before and could not find any pics to match whats happening here in any threads or OG faq.

pls help me identify whats causing the leaves to turn inward and how to correct this. thanks.

btw its mostly happening in my Afghan Dreams????

G

Looks like you have a bunch of N in those baby's?
Did they get a little warm and low on water?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm guessing you just need to raise your lights another couple inches and get some more ventilation, just my guess though... :smile:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
PH was always a bother when I used a soiless mix.
As a matter of course I always used CalMag per label, it realy seems to reduce alot of those type problems I was having in soiless.

Those are green as hell, might be pushing the limit, I don't see any tip burn though.
Check PH like Chucky said and Lamp Heat.

Sin

sparobis

Veteran
hi folks,
heres what i do.....i take a gallon of water and let sit overnight
i then check ph...and its always 7.5
i then buffer the water with a teaspoon of white vinegar
brings it down to 6.5-6.8 perfect for me and my plants show no deficiencies
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/6264Picture_010-thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

peace sparo :joint:

Last edited:
One of my grow books says if they curl upwards, they are praying for Magnesium. I had some like this, same circumstances. Gave them a drink with a little epsom salts, backed lights off a little and one or both seemed to correct it.Good Luck!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ive seen that happen to some strains when the avg relative humidity drops 20-30%

its not enviornmental at all!

temps 82-84

humid 45-50%

vent 6inch 449 cfm vortex

plus a/c, plus oscillating fans.

its ph and ot mag according to several other folks. ima re cal my meter, flush with plain water, then add cal mag along with the next feed.

thanks for the input you guys.

G

hey

hey

hey buddy your problem is going from high humidity ... to low humidity too fast ,, or just having too low of humidity ,,if your humidity is under 40% this could happen ,when soil gets a lil too dry .. i have seen plants do it instantly
comming out of a humidity dome going into low humidity flower room ,,

or just to much nitrogen ,, but ya tips should start to burn first i would think .

Dr. D

Veteran
i get the saame problem sometimmes and allways thought it was a heat thing but then my 250HPS room doesnt get that hot even in the summer, i always get it in my bubbler so im thinkin its gotta be a ph thing...also is ur root zone gettin very hot and dry??? iv found withh soil if the root zone is gettin hot it has adverse reactions on above ground part of the plant i.e. the leaves bleaching yellow and drying out... :2cents: