What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Figured it is about time to do this diary thing.

I rock a 600.

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Oh sweet!! I'm up for a good show:joint: Great line up too.. I like the variety, and the way you make them work together in the same grow space. That haze looks like it could get beastly.

Where is ur widow from MP? and is that ecsd the clone? I never had the opportunity to smoke or grow the infamous widow yet.. Just recently got a few seedling of nirvana's version going though.

Good luck with ur grow:rasta:

dbfr3sh

postman hows your nirvanas ww looking? im in flowering of her close cousin SNOW WHITE.

meltinpot; love the big selection...looking like a big party for your head in weeks to come. nice job!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Post, knew you'd pop in...The ECSD is the clone, The Widow is from a 99' trip to the Dam from GHS...The haze is uncontrollable in my small space unless she's flowered at about 3-4" the second she gets rooted...

DBfr3sh, thanks for stoppin by.

MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Swamp, and yes, she reeks. She's flushing now and she'll only get stinkier...
MP

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Damn bro, it looks/sounds like I gotta get a hold of the ecsd clone someday. It always gets rave reviews. I've been happily getting my tastes of the sour diesel by growing out the wonder diesel, and selecting sd dominant plants from the in cross I made, all while waiting for Rez's upcomming sdibl release. The wonder diesel was enough to turn me into a ecsd freak that's for sure.. Some how, some way, some day, oh yes, she will be mine:rasta:

dbFr3sh My two white widow seedlings are just a couple weeks into veg now.. Nothing much to look at, or judge yet, but I'm hopeful. So far they look good though, one a lil bit thinner leafed and taller, the other slightly wider leafed, and stockier. Not much noticeable differences other then that at this point though. If you want to follow along or check them out latter on in flower I'll be including them in this grow journal here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109152

D

dirtdog

MP what up pimpin! damn those bitches look fine! killer lineup. can you give me a bit more info on the mako haze?? i am a haze fanatic and am always on the lookout for new ones.

Baggiesfan

that AK is mouth watering. How do pull off your perpetial grows, at the moment im thinking off using 4 rubber maids under a 400W scrogg'd or SOG each staggered a couple of weeks.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Baggiesfan: Thanks for stopping in. I keep mini-mothers under a 200watt compact. When they are ready to flower I take a few cuts to make new mamas and the original mothers are flowered...There is no real cycle, if my space is full I simply cut back my mamas until I have a spot for them...Always going and always have something to puff...ONLY issue with this can be if yer cuttings do not root, then yer stuck re-vegging (Arghghgh) has happened to everyone, but not in a long while for me...
MP
Better shot of the AK:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's kismet! I just happened to look in your sig to see if you had any threads running, and here you've just started one!
Pulling up a chair, don't want to miss any Mako pics, and the rest of the line up ain't just salad! :D :lurk:

dbfr3sh

dbFr3sh My two white widow seedlings are just a couple weeks into veg now.. Nothing much to look at, or judge yet, but I'm hopeful. So far they look good though, one a lil bit thinner leafed and taller, the other slightly wider leafed, and stockier. Not much noticeable differences other then that at this point though. If you want to follow along or check them out latter on in flower I'll be including them in this grow journal here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109152

yea i was wondering bc im in flowering now with Nirvanas SNOW WHITE and they look friggan amazing. i was hoping you were almost near completion because im dieing to see the similarities (sp?). 3 of my SW look very much like WW in the skinny leaf. i have one phenotype of the SW that is red leaves and very dense but not as resinous. ill check out that grow for sure tho.

Heres a nice pic of them. I hope you dont mind MELTINPOT, im not trying to steal your thunder!! i wish i could get ahold of better genetics but it sucks where i live.
picture.php

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey meltingpot sup brotha looking really sweet in your room did you make the sour diesel crosses you have going??? i crossed ak and sour diesel ibl have yet to try them i did try snow dog x sour diesel ibl and really turned out to be some good smoke i also crossed the sour diesel ibl with chem dog and to its self got sour diesel ibl f1 going right now really quite impressed so far keep up the good work brotha peace :respect::wave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatup Mr.Big...Yeah all the crosses you see are homemade and are being run for the first time, looking for some keepers...Also had 3 SD x ChemDD going but they were all males this time...I just recently made some SDIBLxECSD that will ensure that I will smoke Sour even if I move to China...=) Also am about to harvest more AKxSD seed and Mako x (ChemDDxSD)...Hoping the Widow shows me something, so she can get in on the reproduction...I love seed starts...
Thanks for stopping in,
MP

Latest posts

Latest posts