What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2007 Pet Funny Pics, and 2007 Dog Photo Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thought i would get my bud eating mutt on!!! :wave:
His name is Jenson and if you leave your bud lying around he will eat it! :confused:
ALthough he has proved usefull when i lost my bud :sasmokin:

Jenson the muppett Dog...

G

This my Homie. He loves to hang while I toke.

:joint:

You guys like that O.G. Jerome Baker bong? It was made in 1998.

soxx16

here's a strange story... a long time ago when i was a kid, i was chillin in my parents room watchin some television when i heard something weird. so i went to the other side of the bed, and there my cat was, mowin down on a rabbit she killed from the outside. i dont know how she got the rabbit inside or anything, but it was a bloody mess.
i also caught my cat drinking out of the toilet bowl. didnt get a pic of that tho...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1985912-25-2006-19.jpg

What the HELL do you want!?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

D

daisy jane

GOT_BUD? said:
1985912-25-2006-19.jpg

What the HELL do you want!?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

He is the sweetest Boxer I have ever met! He isn't hyper at all. He is real chill and just likes to get on top of you and lick you...and a little over 80 pounds. He is a big baby, but he will fuck an intruder up!

Last edited:
G

some glamour shots of my weimeramer again

some glamour shots of my weimeramer again

i think he is ready for america's next top dog model, what do ya think?
give it up for Smokey folks!! :woohoo:

G

Well I guess I should post a pic or two of my dog I started the thread with the intent a few months ago, But I'm a lazy ass, If I can remember I will in a few days. Peace everyone, nice pics also

Did they ever start a official 2007 pet pic contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts