What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2007 Pet Funny Pics, and 2007 Dog Photo Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was awandering if we could have a new dog photo contest and a contest for the best pic of your animal caught looking funny. This would only be for shits and giggles and it would be a chance for all of the animal lovers to host the pics of their four legged buddies. If anyone agrees or wants to be in one or both of the above mentioned contests please post and maybe DutchGrown will allow us to have a contest.

Dutchgrown is it possible for us to have an unofficial contest?

G

I started to give my pooch some bud and then I passed out one day and left what was left from the best bud in a hp on the table and I wake up to him eating it, lol

Na giving them but is great(conks their asses out) just don't pass out or they'll have their way with your stash.

G

I should have got a pic of my face this morn when my bastard dog walked in at 6am this morning, he got loose yesterday and stayed gone all night and when he got back guess what, he had a little encounter with pepe la pugh, in other words he got sprayed by a skunk, its fucking cold here right now and he's inside and still stinkin after his tomato bath. god damnit

Bring on the contest, your cats are no match for the infamous kooter cat. He is a pervy old man that loves weed and copping a pose for the camera. Here are a few previews.

Last edited:

Kush King

:D my dogs kick ass

KIKI-this little fucker will eat any size bud Stem and all.

Rocks-the good old rottie

Last edited:

TimewarP

l_fd1ce70c7106500a954f07f14b1685bb.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12657DSCN4028.jpg

Here's my bird attacking the clothes in the washing machine. He crawled in there and wouldn't let me take him out till I turned the water on him! I really wish I had pictures of him when he crawled into the microwave :biglaugh:

Last edited:

soxx16

here is my cat. shes pretty much insane. she tore the a rabbit fur to shreds and likes to eat dirt my plants are in. and she's only 9 months old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts