What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this bud ready ?

ganja4

Hi to everyone
I got a question. Is this bud ready ? I am at week 7-8 so it cant be .
This pic is from a bud i cut and put in my pocket so i can bring it home and look at it under my usb microscope.It got pressed in my pocket .So do u think that this is past maturity ? Or the trichome heads just fall off so easilly with a little squeeze in someones pocket ? Or is it too early ?
thx

Attachments

• Fri Sep 21 21-36-55.jpg
    Fri Sep 21 21-36-55.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 24

MrBungle

I see mostly clear and cloudy trichs... not too many amber colored, if that it what you are looking for?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I see a lot of amber tipped trichs, and I'd cut at least a bit and quick dry it to see. Might want to chop some now, some a bit later and see if it's any better.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
She's ready...

See how those trichome stalks are starting to get all bent and curvy, instead of standing up straight?

Also, most of them are cloudy, very few are clear, and very few are amber....That baby is at her peak....IMHO...

prune

Veteran
trichomes are like third or fourth on the list of factors to judge full ripeness. but then misinformation is rife in this culture...

GGNo2

She's ready...

See how those trichome stalks are starting to get all bent and curvy, instead of standing up straight?

Also, most of them are cloudy, very few are clear, and very few are amber....That baby is at her peak....IMHO...

This is exactly what I would have said.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats To prune...

Sure, there are other things to judge by, but based on what we can can see in his picture, she's ready....

Why don't you offer the man some tips of your own and help put an end to the misinformation...

jonnyfli

Hi to everyone
I got a question. Is this bud ready ? I am at week 7-8 so it cant be .
This pic is from a bud i cut and put in my pocket so i can bring it home and look at it under my usb microscope.It got pressed in my pocket .So do u think that this is past maturity ? Or the trichome heads just fall off so easilly with a little squeeze in someones pocket ? Or is it too early ?
thx
looks about right sample it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts