What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bestie Bloomz & chaching

Hi I was wondering if some of you could share your experiences using beastie bloomz and/or chaching from fox farm. I am going to buy beastie bloomz today because I like how it’s so high in pk with no N I noticed cha Ching has 9% N and decided that I will not purchase it because I will not longer be giving my kids N after mid flower. I also considered purchasing both but using cha Ching in mid flower and then Bb for late flower. That’s the only way I could see myself using it I don’t care what their feeding schedule says I no longer go by a companie’s feeding chart, I go by my kids’ chart.

But I would like to hear others experience with these two products thanks. I’m using soil and switching from liquid and dry kool bloom

Will be experimenting with a few plants giving them dry koolbloom week one

I have a few different strains ranging from 7 week finishers to 12 week finishers

They will be receiving dry koolbloom until I think stretching has halted. Then they will get beastie bloomz until flush

All soil plants. Being fed once per week then watered with catalyst, calmag and/or molasses on the off days