What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

Just want to comment on the USPS priority mail flat rate envelope.

Not using the above to send $ to seed banks ever again.

This last order, which is moving along finally, took nearly 8 days to go from point A to point B.

For seed purchases, from this point forward, I'll only be using the small USPS flat rate box... the $7 one.

Was worrying about my $ making the trip, so I am stoked to be in the groove on this order.

Relentless and Exotic (Dynasty, Bodhi, Alien, Golden Lion, NorStar, Gooey Breeder, and a few others) some of my favorite seed makers. Can't wait to get them seeds.

Love to hear about your favorite breeder(s) too.

I know my man DTOG loves his Karma genetics.

But what about the rest of y'all?

Let me not forget to add, love to crack beans made by my friends. One of my fav things is to grow out your pollen chucks.

Also, been grooving on a YouTube channel called "lockdown 23 and 1".

If you want to hear about life behind bars, get a feel for stories and experience, dude tells it like it is... East coast style. He's very relatable, very real, very honest.

Not trying to glorify my experience in any way but it's great to hear about that life in an authentic way. Brings back some unusual feelings about the entire ride.

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Karma Genetics for the win...!!!...
:biggrin::dance013::tiphat:...!!!...

I’m running some GPS Gear this round... so far so good...!!!...

I’ve always been a STRICTLY Karma Genetics guy since the beginning...
He is a great dude and always takes care of his customers...

This round and next round will be pretty much the first time running a different breeders gear...(besides a freebie here and there)... next round is gonna be some DJ Gear= Happy Pussy and Blue Moonshine- along with some Chemberry D f2’s...

packerfan79

Veteran
Cannaventure has some nice stuff, I ran his pure ghost OG, found a fuely frosty monster pheno. Also ran Las Vegas Triangle both were really nice.
I am running some of baked beanz stuff right now. Well they are headbanger f2's so Karma gets some credit.

The Great Lakes Genetics long bottom leaf crosses are really nice especially for freebies. I gotta pack of the long bottom leaf x dead head I am looking forward to running.

U

useless.gardens

When I tried to get on the karma train, he just put out that "happy brother" cross. With that I tried to snatch a pack of his "jack cheddar". Got jacked on that order and never got those beans. Years later, like to try something from him still.

packerfan79

Veteran
When I tried to get on the karma train, he just put out that "happy brother" cross. With that I tried to snatch a pack of his "jack cheddar". Got jacked on that order and never got those beans. Years later, like to try something from him still.

I saw a thread on his crumbled lime, shit was mouth watering. I have never grown anything directly from Karma, but his reputation is quite good. Man their are so many great breeders now. It's a great time to grow pot.lol. I just wish I could grow more.

U

useless.gardens

I saw a thread on his crumbled lime, shit was mouth watering. I have never grown anything directly from Karma, but his reputation is quite good. Man their are so many great breeders now. It's a great time to grow pot.lol. I just wish I could grow more.

Speaking of citrus, I picked up the citrique (which has the lime skunk in it) from exotic, want to cross that with a few things like platinum fire og and the cheese.

I've been thinking of using blueberry, that I got as fems from Seedsmam, in a few crosses... Chem4 x bb , cookie killer x bb , face on fire x bb, octane og x bb.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Nice to have friends.

And, it's good, when you can, to share, help out, and bless others.

Now, in my time of need, great to know gonna be getting some elite clones.

Soon as my lights turn on, and my people are ready, should have a bunch of cuts on the way.

Stoked!

U

useless.gardens

Glad to hear you're well on your way back to the top.

Appreciate your comment. I keep trying to make my situation better.

Can't wait to grab some cuts , crack beans , make crosses , and smoke dank flower.

Life without jars of that GG4 isn't the same.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Appreciate your comment. I keep trying to make my situation better.

Can't wait to grab some cuts , crack beans , make crosses , and smoke dank flower.

Life without jars of that GG4 isn't the same.

Tell me about it. Just had to cull my GG4 mom due to some root/dudding issue. I think I got a bad batch of soil or something along those lines. Pretty sure we have a mutual friend that is gonna hook me back up with her, plus a few others. :dance013: :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

Good to have friends.

Stay loyal to those that do right by you.

Even though lots of us work alone, in our tents, in our basements, in our rooms, it's great to maintain solid connections with good people.

I really love growing. Brings me mad joy. And, I love those who share the passion, pass the cuts, and keep it real.

I can't describe how I feel when a friend sends me a cross he made. All I can think is gotta make room and cracka cracka.

Pry them cuts from my cold dead hands type of guy. Share the passion. Pass the cuts. None of it's sacred. Everybody needs jars of GG4. Lol !

U

useless.gardens

Sweet. They flying, have my relentless and exotic seeds by Monday.

Last order for a while (remember that episode of Family Guy where Meg and Brian do the "awhile" skit).

Still want to grab a few Euro strains like northern lights blue, black domina, and a few others but that is absolutely not on my list till Christmas or maybe next year's 4/20.

The seed game turned around so much is great to be able to get so many bomb strains right here.

Do want that northern lights blue for sure. Had a cut of that I found and ran for about two years. Was fire, dense as concrete, flavorful, fast rooter, fast finisher, chunky flowers, greasy resin, made super bubble hash.

It's not important right now but I'll make at least one last order.

My seed stash got me satisfied. Now, it's about that gear more gear and all the gear I need.

Next up... house hunting.

Be in some properties tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joeyweed has a nice heavy NL/BB. Not sure who's you ran before but Joey does some solid work, IMO.

U

useless.gardens

Joeyweed has a nice heavy NL/BB. Not sure who's you ran before but Joey does some solid work, IMO.
I definitely know about Joeyweed. And, I am a fan of Peak Seeds too.

Made my last order today. Can't think of another strain I'm after right now. Maybe on 4/20 next year could grab some packs from GLG.

Picked up, all fems, northern lights blue, cheese candy, sugar black rose, and desconocida kush.

I really like Delicious Seeds. Great company. Great gear.

Grew out all but the "desconocida"... Loved it all.

Cheese candy and sugar black rose were my best seller when I worked in the kitchen. I rarely sell elites. And, I don't like people asking me for certain strains after they get a taste... I'm not a Pez dispenser for flower.

Every gram of sfv, gg4, face off, etc I keep it all for me.

I have salables that I keep in rotation.

Got 40 fems for $7.40 each... With shipping.

Stoked.

You will not see me buying another bean for a dang hot minute.

Stash is stocked up !!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I had a killer Sugar Black Rose. Leaned toward the Domina side. Crazy thing was I had a 90's cut of Domina in rotation at the time I popped the SBR seed. I could smell and taste the Domina I had in the Sugar Black Rose . Highly unlikely same exact Domina female was used to make the cross, so I thought that was super cool. I even made some seeds with the SBR. Used a Darkstar male on her.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
I definitely know about Joeyweed. And, I am a fan of Peak Seeds too.

Made my last order today. Can't think of another strain I'm after right now. Maybe on 4/20 next year could grab some packs from GLG.

Picked up, all fems, northern lights blue, cheese candy, sugar black rose, and desconocida kush.

I really like Delicious Seeds. Great company. Great gear.

Grew out all but the "desconocida"... Loved it all.

Cheese candy and sugar black rose were my best seller when I worked in the kitchen. I rarely sell elites. And, I don't like people asking me for certain strains after they get a taste... I'm not a Pez dispenser for flower.

Every gram of sfv, gg4, face off, etc I keep it all for me.

I have salables that I keep in rotation.

Got 40 fems for $7.40 each... With shipping.

Stoked.

You will not see me buying another bean for a dang hot minute.

Stash is stocked up !!

Crazy that you know of and like peak seeds. I always thought it was a small time BC breeder that just had cheap seeds and capitalized on the bc thing and was easy for people to buy here within the border. But the fact that you are a fan (assuming your in the states) goes to show that is high quality. I was growing northern berry when I got busted way back in the day. Want revisit his gear just for nostalgia.

U

useless.gardens

I've grown out Mike's seeds for a few years. Peak been at the game a while and keeps his line up simple. You don't need a catalog of 50+ strains to be good at seed making.

And rocking a classic lineup doesn't mean his gear isn't quality , isn't desirable, or not well known.

Lots of growers know his strains.

Also, a guy on another forum crossed his sweet skunk with Bodhi's sunshine daydream... and passed me beans... which turned out awesome in my garden.

U

useless.gardens

Found another affordable and perfectly priced property.

Doesn't even need a rehab just a personalized touch, is extremely livable, great taxes, and a real super nice (tall, clean, sexy) basement.

Flower space, in a built room w prefab door, should be about 12x12. Because of the height, 18000 btu mini split action. And, def co2.

Plenty of room for the 6 veg tent set up I was rocking at my last place.

One of those tents is actually for reversing females and making beans.

And plenty of space for an extra fridge, chest freezer, laundry

Basement is tight. Very happy. Let's hope it goes down.
Offer is in.

U

useless.gardens

Day is starting out good.

Care package from a friend arrived. Got some flowers to smoke! Broke out my Boundless CFC vape, new grinder, a new piece of Tupperware for a work station.

Blaze , blazing, blazed.

Really enjoying the smoke and the act of smoking like a ritual.

People, the majority, don't appreciate the flower. It's the stoner commodity. Me. I love the growers. I appreciate the flower. The act, the art, the science of not only the nugget itself but the process.

Let me thank all you fine growers out there. And, thanks to my man for these nugz.

It's a family affair... https://youtu.be/MbT_ask1Cco

Last edited:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Definitely feel you...as someone who is part of the younger generation I am constantly telling my friends how concentrates aren't equivalent to flowers. Yea you can get a good buzz but theres nothing like breaking down and rolling a nice fat one. I feel flowers will always have their place as the top way of medicating.

Hope you get this place im ready to c plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts