What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anymore beer cup contest?

Granger2

Veteran
NOW is a convenient time for me. Let's do it now. Let's start a Beer Cup challenge now. Please reply. Thanks. -granger

Green Sky

It's too bad we can't use CLONES, or AUTO's for these contests.

That is the fun part though. Not knowing. I could run Big Bud/ Critical clones if it were that easy...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Nice win vapedg13:good:.. thats a nice result for such a small continer..how did u avoid the tip over from the top weight?.. especially when they drank up the water and the container lightened.. also were you watering on a daily basis all the way thru just to keep up especially later in flower?

thanks for the insight.. might do something like this just for fun :)

i'd imagine 3 times a day, at least

V

vonforne

Hey gang I am back around. Been busy with some things lately.

Round 2 is here. This time we are sending in the prizes first.

Same thing as last time.

Anyone have any improvements they could think of?

Post them up.

Let´s go!

V

G

greenmatter

:woohoo:

when do we start?

i have some mad dog seeds that i would put up for prizes ...... where should i send them?

V

vonforne

I am putting up some Pandoras Box x OG Kush seeds I have made. These are F2s.

I will send Clarence a pm and let him know.and we could start a week from tomorrow. I´ll start a thread and get everyone that is interested signed up but I am sure there will be stragglers. After all we are procrastinating stoners. lol

I want to do this better on my end this time.

And my room is finished..........

L

LouDog420

Good luck in round 2 all! Gonna have to watch from the sidelines on this one unfortunately

smoooth

Now this sounds like fun...:)
Might have to throw one if. Please post a link to the thread when it is ready

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I think beer cups would work better upside down

cut out the bottom and is would do 5 times better IMO

benjuanman

Veteran
Yeah definately gunna have another crack at this again. Last one was a great thread full of friendly people having fun. :)

big twinn

Veteran
depending on how much space i end up having, as im really trying to fill my grow area up, I'd love to get in on this. I've had some monster plants grown straight from seed in a beer cup just absolutely grow huge, though I always ended up transplanting them