What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Here is another idea. Colors & font can be changed as desired. Legal to use - no copyright or trademark issues with this or previous designs I submitted!

kilacaLIbud

ambre said:
Here is another idea. Colors & font can be changed as desired. Legal to use - no copyright or trademark issues with this or previous designs I submitted!

nice font.." funk"

sugenite

I think we have a winner!! i was back and forth the whole time and it couldve gone to any one of the great choices here..It wasnt easy but i have to go for Reds hand logo!!!

the hand coming out of the seed and the colors are just awesome!! maybe take the small bean out of the hand and tweak it a little but it looks super cool! no doubt about that!! nugs are enroute!! All seeds shipped by seedbay..

Can i order a framed wall size pic from Gamera! lol

thanks to everyone who participated!! and thanks to DG and Gypsy!!

G

im surprised nobody did "kush not bush". :D

suge, wuddup brotha. nice to see you 'round these parts. show ICMAG the amazing kushes!! :yes: :friends:

G

Nice choice Suge,I'll fix it right up for ya :wave: Too Cool,It's Christmas all over,mucho respecto my friend!! :sasmokin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Well done RED145!...(and to all those who have entered)......nice design........

....*safe addy please......looks like Santa might come early?

KillBillbuds

Red, much :respect: ta you, my brother! Killer design! Sounds like some Killer Kush for you soon! Let us know how it turns out. :sasmokin: Peace

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'm with KillBill... RED, props, that's a sweet lo0k mang :cool::yes: congratulations PKC... very nice choice Suge ~

EnCry

Congrats Red, let us know how that Kush tastes. Suge's pics look insane, Man, I wish I could get my hands on just one of those clones, I would be happier than a pig in $hit.

Encry

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......Hmmm.....I have just tasted 3 Kush samples.....the Leopard Kush......Bubba.......and Pure Kush........they all have my THUMBS UP!!

G

I'm on the last nug,it's a very addicting taste,just awesome imo,i've never had anything that tastes as good as this Kush!!

Last edited:

buhdyman

I like the logo with the fist. I feel it represents the power that this amazing plant has it almost suggests the unity of the world or galaxy of enlightened beings that meake up our culture

G

ambre said:
Another version (indica leaf)

Not to be to picy, but wrap the letters farther around, And black (or gold) outline on pure kush. It would look so much nicer, and make pure kush easier to pick out. I wish i remembered how to use photoshop ect.

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

no runner up nugs? lol cant wait to get that kush goin to cali looks bomb.. when the seeds avaible? dam i wasnt done posting... lol i just opened photoshop..

peace..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.