What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillBillbuds

Our Kimo!

Our Kimo!

Here's our baby, Kimo. He's a 6 year old Akita & a most loyal family member!

He thinks he's human & sits on the couch. He won't put his front paws up....he'll actually sit there & watch TV with us for a while.

He's not too vocal. The problem for prowlers or intruders....He'll let ya in, but he ain't gonna let ya out!

G

it going to be tough to beat all of you...

it going to be tough to beat all of you...

more picks of my pitties

:joint:

MrChronic

I like pitties too, definatly a nice looking bunch ya have there greenmagic.. Me and the mrs want to get ourselves a englishbull dog.

I am curious if anyone from ontario knows anything about the pittie ban over there.?

Pajasuo

Here are my two red rumped parrots. Ulla(in front) and Seppo named after a couple in a finnish soap-opera called Salatut elämät... Well anyway, nice birds.:)

G

I had to add to the pitbull pics...

My male @ 3 months. Before

Myfemale and ( male @ 11 months)

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya ICers!! :wave:

Here's a couple more of my cutie pit pup, Tiva. Taken today at the park,, i think her new favorite thing is sleeping in grass :tongue: we have no grass as we're in a heavily forested area,,, and where she was born is the same really,, just no forest. But on with the pictures! BTW ,, :kewlpics: everyone! :wink: and sog,, Ilove your blue,, he so cute,and gettin big!! :yoinks:

,,and here she is in the midst of a pouncing fit she was having,,, she's so silly!

This has got to be one of my favorite pic's,, she was just fallin asleep on her back :tongue:

nobodyknew

Hey calibudgirl.. :wave: ..howya doin..?
I'm sure you're wikid so I didn't type that - lol
Is there something wrong with your pup's left eye - she seems to be favouring that eye.......
She's a cute lil tyke.... :joint:

Last edited:

Brownpants

My official entry into the show ring.

Here is my rare $2000 USD purebred african coast electric blue leg.

His name is Gorgeous George the 3rd.

He is available for stud.

Brownpants said:
My official entry into the show ring.

Here is my rare $2000 USD purebred african coast electric blue leg.

His name is Gorgeous George the 3rd.

He is available for stud.

$2000 good lord that alot of money!! Are ya exageratin a little.Looks like a common reef cleaner blue leg to me. I used t o have a 200 gallon reef,and we would buy 500 of them every 6 months @ just under a buck a peice.
If ya want another I can sell ya one for $1500 and save ya a few buks.

G

Just couldn't resist the opportunity to show off my "buddies". :woohoo:

First up... "The Boys"... Sammy, Ziggy, and Bernie.

Next, another shot of Sam (loves everybody, thinks he's a dog)

This is Abbey, a most loyal and cherished friend. Lost to cancer April 1, 2005. I still can't type her name w/o tears welling up. RIP

Abbey's son Max...the farm watchdog (a big baby)

This is Charlotte-aka "The Pookers". 12 yrs old and the sweetest, gentlest (laziest) dog I've ever had. She is extremely spoiled.

Our latest addition, from the local shelter, Darby

This one is one of my favorite shots (I think I might have already shown it on another thread).

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos (disposable camera). Wishing all you animal lovers peace and safety.
MG

Last edited:
G

My Cannabis Cat

My Cannabis Cat

My boy Mamu guarding the crop...

Abby :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:eek: :woohoo: Those EYES! :woohoo: :eek:

What an awesome pic Abby! But is that guarding going on, or a bit of
nibbling? LOL

Thanks to all the folks entering pics....lots of wonderful pets!

:dance:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.