What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

C

cork144

I'm thinking of doing a masterlow x sour diesel cross.
What percent of seeds turn out auto?
lowryders and lowryder #2's will auto flower when breed with eachother or with themselves, if you want to take another non auto flowering strain and make it auto flower you have to do this:

for your males i say use lowryder #2, it's bushier and better.
for your females, whatever you want. start these plants about six weeks before your lowryder 2's, put them in flower when your lowryders start there first set of true leaves.

take 2 lowryder #2 male's and pollinate 2 female's of plant x.

save as much pollen as you can.

keep the offspring seeds seperate.

take the offspring seeds from that cross and choose the first female from each to show sex and again pollinate those female's with lowryder #2 pollen.

ok, so now you have two batches of seeds. now you have to start inbreding them to get the autoflower to 100%, just take the quickest ones to flower and breed em together. it should only take two or three grows, but some people say for it to become stable it takes seven.

found on icmag months and months ago.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Hey canned abyss1, your plants look dank! What's the average final height on those? Do they get big? What's the smell and taste like? Looks trich covered!

Here's my homemade autoflower, the lineage is a bit complicated, but is as follows:
[(Lowryder#2 x Superskunk/unknown males) x early unknown Indica male]
If we consider the above cross as P1, I've grown F1, F2 and have F3 seeds, but this is a pic of a F2 plant. Showed sex after 18 days, grown outdoor on a balcony that gets direct sunlight from midday to around 6PM, otherwise lighting is 5AM-6PM. I'd really love to try them indoors under 18/6 lighting but unfortunately this is not possible for me at the moment. This is day 53 from seed, I guess it has still at least 3 weeks to go, I'll try to push it to max ripeness (without it being overdone).

Thanks for the compliment, those are some dank looking plants that you have there also.

The shortest ones are about 14 inches and the tallest are about 24 inches. The shorter ones would have been taller but I believe that they got a little stunted from the miracle grow perlite that I used which unfortunately comes with trace amounts of nutrients in it. The taller ones are actually about a week to ten days younger so I am pretty sure the perlite stunted the older ones because I flushed the perlite for the younger ones before I used it after seeing the damage it caused to the older ones.

There are a couple of different tastes some are a floral/cherry type of flavor and some are a skunky/lemony type of flavor, they smell like they taste.

Tropic

canned abyss1 said:
There are a couple of different tastes some are a floral/cherry type of flavor and some are a skunky/lemony type of flavor, they smell like they taste.

You've got me drooling over my keyboard mate! The one pictured above smells like a mix of coffee/chocolate/honey, can't wait to taste it!

Peace :joint:

canned abyss1

Veteran
Spyder around 61 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tropic

Very nice! Are they heavy feeders? What do you feed them btw?
I have noticed my plants can perform well in flowering with not much nutes, as long as they have been well fed during "veg" (week 2-4). During this time I feed them fish emulsion and kelp every watering, some molasses in flower (no flowering organic nutes down here, would love to be able to boost PK in early/mid flowering), and flush for about 10-14 days before harvest.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Very nice! Are they heavy feeders? What do you feed them btw?
I have noticed my plants can perform well in flowering with not much nutes, as long as they have been well fed during "veg" (week 2-4). During this time I feed them fish emulsion and kelp every watering, some molasses in flower (no flowering organic nutes down here, would love to be able to boost PK in early/mid flowering), and flush for about 10-14 days before harvest.

No they are not real heavy feeders, the EC is usually around 1.4 to 1.5 They are fed Ionic hydro solution (Ionic Grow for the first few weeks, then Ionic Bloom during flowering. They are grown in perlite in 16 ounce styrofoam cups in trays with about 2 inches of water with a fish tank pump for aerating the water.

rebo

My LR2 at about 6.5 weeks

My LR2 at about 6.5 weeks

Here's my Joint Dr's lowryder 2 at about week 6.5

Attachments

• P1010443 - LR2 6-7 weeks.jpg
    P1010443 - LR2 6-7 weeks.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010442 - LR2 Cola.jpg
    P1010442 - LR2 Cola.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 64

rebo

what size pots you got em in bro ?

I've got them in 1 gallon pots from Home-DePot
.. I think next time I'll try 2 gallon pots to see if I get a larger yeild out of them.. as it looks now this one plant is going to give me a bit over 1/2 a zee .. and I'd like to get at least a full zip out of each of them next grow.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

AK47 x Lr2 - around 30g of dried buds...

nice work bro :)

was that 30grams each plant

that is what my mates get with there auto aks.. some time up to 50 but they are in the ground out side

lovely pics bro what size pot is that ?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I've got them in 1 gallon pots from Home-DePot
.. I think next time I'll try 2 gallon pots to see if I get a larger yeild out of them.. as it looks now this one plant is going to give me a bit over 1/2 a zee .. and I'd like to get at least a full zip out of each of them next grow.

id be putting em in 10ltr pots if your aiming for an o or just under an o pwe plant

piosh

nice work bro :)

was that 30grams each plant

that is what my mates get with there auto aks.. some time up to 50 but they are in the ground out side

lovely pics bro what size pot is that ?
thx man Im glad U like them - I was quite disapointed...

The one that is in the picture gave me around 30g , other one gave like 13g but it was "taken from dead" (I was about ripe it and plant new one - it took around 13 days to grow 2 cm - was obvious that this cant give big harvest, verry weak seed)

I also made 2 ak47xlr2 in 12/12 from seed - gave around 25g each ...
Ah one thing - I cut autoflowerings at 60 days - always , so I suppose i could get lil bit more if i wait extra 15 days - I treat them little bit like a shield for not smoking "noble" strains when theyre flowering :D.

Pots for Afs are always 11L i my grows.