What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

kurlyq2g

This thread is dedicated to JLP's creation, Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1

Please post your picutes, descriptions, and smoke reports here.

I would love to host anything related to this cross on this thread.

Seedlings, clones, dried bud shots, harvest shots... anything really.

Please do not bicker or argue on this thread, we have all been seeing too much of that around here. I would also like to add, I do not have any seeds to give away, and once JLP says there are no more, there are no more.... Please respect that, and dont flood his inbox with requests for free seeds, or offering to barter or trade.

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you enjoy what you see.

JLP's thread for the SD X OG beans;
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=63180&page=1&pp=15

Quote from JLP:

"I took a couple of Rez's SD IBL fems and pollenated them with a OG Bx 1 male from Sugenite.
I really like the OG,it's a great couchlock that puts my lights out but the yeild is pretty small.The SD adds some weight and flavor to the mix,Rez did a great job on the SD.The 2 together came out pretty good,I've grown several of them so far,they seem to go about 65-70 days or so although you'll get some variation."

I recently found out I will be recieving some of these beans, and I am VERY excited.

JLP is my favorite person, hands down, on IC mag. Im sure others will agree with me there. His generosity towards the cannabis community is both wide spread and well executed.

His work is know throughout all of I.C. Mag as only the highest of quality.

I have had great luck with my Mississippi Mud {JLP} thread, it is almost 30 pages long. It contains many great pictures of an award winning strain, and I really enjoy looking through it.

These magnificent pictures of the SD X OG were taken by JLP. {JLP, if you want me to remove them, I would be more then happy to comply.}
100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_65_days_plantx.jpg

100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_65_days_bud_2x.jpg

100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_70_days_plantx.jpg

100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_65_days_macro_1x.jpg

100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_70_days_bud_1x.jpg

100SD_IBLXOG_Bx1_70_days_macrox.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Lets keep this thread alive for a long time. :headbange

I believe a round of respect points is due for JLP.

Last edited:
B

Brother_Monk

Count me in brother. These are the first JLP beans I was lucky/fast enough to be gifted, and I've been around quite a while. Not just here either. JLP has been doing this for a while now. Much :respect: to you JLP.

:ying:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I am anxiously waiting for the mailman. I have a slot in my cycle coming up in 70 days or so. I recieved confirmation of thier being sent. Again, thanks.

I like to veg 60 days so this will fit nicely into the rotation. I have hopes of making a mom to round out my strain collection.

minds_I

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
I will hopefully have some shots up at least by this winter, not sure if i have room or time until next indoor round but i will definitely be posting up the mother i end up keeping and bud shots.

A big thanks again to JLP for his kindness in gifting these wonderful genetics out :joint:

omg those are soo beatiful kitcha.... looks like u have a very pretty SD pheno there in the second pic. SOOOO EXCITED TO START THESE!!!!

peace all
boris

kurlyq2g

Wonderful plants Kitcha,

Do you have any kind of smoke report/description to give us?

I am very excited to be getting some of these beans, should be fun.

T

trem0lo

I cannot wait to start these up. I feel so lucky to have such fantastic genetics on my way...

What kind of phenos can one expect in a cross like this? Would there be a SD-leaning pheno, an OG-leaning pheno, and a combo pheno? I'm still learning about the science of breeding, so any info would be helpful.

skar

wow kitcha, nice work on these lady's frosty like hell !

tremOlo> maybe take a look at the thread JLP started, some people's have asked questions like this :joint;

take care

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
im in !!!....once again thank you JLP....when there in the soil...there will be pics on here...got 10 sour D seedlings going now...will be more than interesting to compare the two.HH. =]-~

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
have we got a name for these yet, if not i think we should start a thread on here to name it if JLP hasnt named it yet, anyone, anyone, anyways, great shit as always, brings the community together and in these days of bad news always being on tv this has brightened many days. peace

kurlyq2g

Hal said:
Damn...got mine in the mail already!

Thanks JLP!

WOW, amazing work JLP! :headbange

How do they look, Hal?

Big / small / stripped / dark / light......

How do you plan on growing them?

H

Hal

Hey Kurly...

medium to small...tan color...no stripes.

I can tell that they are bursting with goodness, though. :rasta:

I will need to wait for the summer heat to conclude...its too hot for me to grow at the moment. Good chance I will grow at least a few of these beans with the "12/12 from seed" method. Gonna try and catch some pollen from a male and try and get another round of seeds for sure.

kitcha can you go into a lil bit of detail about phenotypes and which is best. also... what did the plants respond to well... nutes, light, training, ect. thanks a lot.. not just kitcha but anyone who has grown this beautey should help out with info.

Fat Albert

I was wondering if JLP was sending reply PMs to anyone who requested seeds. Some people had mentioned confirmations, and I haven't gotten one....

Cheers!
Fat A :wave:

edit: never mind :joint:

Last edited:

KITCHA

Veteran
I had 3 phenos out of seven seeds, the first was a huge yeilder and more sd leaning, I had a smaller pheno that finisher super quick at 7 seven weeks and had really thin stems and was the frostiest and then i had an OG pheno that looked axactly like the pic Suge used to post for his leopard kush and that was a medium yeilder. The smoke is super strong, I had to get used to it after smoking a lot a swwet tooth 1.1 this stuff floored me literally. The taste is soo nice a real strong thick taste almost hashy, you will all love it just dont smoke to much it creeps and then before you realise your too stoned it caught me out a few times! I grew them in coco running canna nuted at half strenght all the way and they loved it, All the best and I look forward to seeing the pics, Peace Kitcha (",)