What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

Dr. G

bighogg said:
Bookmarked!!

Hell yeah, i finally have a home on ICMag. :jump:

Dr G. Major props man, that is some great looking shit! I also like how you used the PVC pipe/plastic to make ur walls. much much easier than 2x4's and sheet rock like in the old days.

:rasta:

thanks man ya i gotta rebuild a metal back on that a/c and insulate it cuz when its on it makes my upstairs like 100+ degs

oh and thats my sour bubble

love to see some pics of that KQ

Last edited:
R

Rifman

soo.. since i went to school in indiana, and since i have smoked ohsoomuch of that midwestern green back in those days. i have promoted myself to honorary midwesterner, even tho im really scandinavian, from north norway. Anyway I just wanna say biggup.. WOOT!! :headbange to all MW tokers and to mary from lake village, indiana.

hehe peace brothers and sisters :laughing:

oohcow

I'm just watching for now.. but hopefully i'll have something to contribute soon that'll make you midwestern's proud...

Question, is it hard to find elite clones in the midwest? I have known purp kush, and arcata trainwreck cuts to be out here.. but anyone seen any bud grown in th emidwest thats elite?

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
imo, finding elite clones in MW can vary. i'm sure you indiana cats can find some pretty good cuts. hopefully soon here i will be getting some bomb cuts including the white. pics to come!

enigmatik

Glad to see the MW representing!
Vegging some Nirvana strains right now to get some experience.(first grow)
Mos def interested in networking with some local cuts in the future!

Mad love to Dr. G for getting this thread started! Hope you don't mind I copied your sig;)

oohcow said:
Question, is it hard to find elite clones in the midwest? I have known purp kush, and arcata trainwreck cuts to be out here.. but anyone seen any bud grown in th emidwest thats elite?

Its like most places, we have access to some of the "elite" cuts as well as many great locals. I know that there is a sick AlohaWW cut going around, Trainwreck (picked some nuggs up from a friend who is running it), bubbaK...ect. Alot of people go to both coasts and send cuts back to friends. Just about who you know and who they know.

Last edited:
Dr. G said:
oh and thats my sour bubble

love to see some pics of that KQ

Right on Dr.G, that sour bubble is sick fo sho! When things get into swing I'll be taking pics....nothin to look at now.

Big ups to all the posters!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
we need to start a real midwest crew. name and all!

not sure how this will work, but i'm sure things will fall into place soon enough. pm me if you want to talk and we'll go from there.

GrassRoots

IL here. Good thread to start Dr. G and you got some nice stuff that you're running there. I've got hashberry, mandala #1 and white satin all from mandala seeds and I'm on my 4th grow right now. 400w CMH for veg and 1200w HPS for flower.

Last edited:

oohcow

what kinda enviorment do most midwesterns here use?

apartment growers? house(s)? guerilla outside? Greenhouse?

EDIT: apartment dweller here btw... CFLS rock my world.

Last edited: