What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

john good man : there us no noise from this stuff and very few heat and it can handle a 300 liter res with a air temperature of 32 it can brin the temp of the res below 17

flaya : thank for popping here

so i come back with some news i have change my res to put flower ferts im at 9 day of flower hope u enjoy it :joint:

mme_oscar

Yop
nice & tight :) Far better than few days ago :)

How work your timer?

At mine, I still give veg nutes until the second week even if ak don't stretch that much...
Aren't you afraid of N lack???
Won't you prune them?

Keep it green :)

C

Chipleader

high all thank for your comment :)

mme oscar : yes its very better :) dont use bio ferts / additive in ur res if you cant keep it cool
my timer is flying somewhere i dont know where is it :D i have resend it but got no news from the suplyer i call them and they didnt get news from him

for the nutz i dunno i got a big stretch in aero with the AK perhaps because i use flower ferts but they got a nice a green so i think they got enough N

and for the pruning i have made it today but i dont get picture yet stay tuned update coming in few hour ;) hope to get some nice advice on my pruning because i dont recognize my plant in aero

colombian gold : thank u for passing here :)

legalize kindtok : yes its in a attic :) but with a bad insulation (rock wool ) so its keep a lot of heat but i help myself with big extractor and ac

so i have make my pruning today ...
i ask myself a lot of question how to dot it .. because the plant dont grow like this in soil but i got picture soon so you can tell me what u think about it
stay tuned !!!!

Last edited:
C

Chipleader

thank you all for popping here

the distance between pot is average 20 cm so i cant grow plant with big secondary branch this is why my pruning was so hard ;)

i come back with some picture at 16day of flower we start to cc some hair :headbange

hope u will enjoy it :joint:

nebulozi

hello cheapleader this depard of heads is really splendid your plants are pretty i seen that you in occupies very well l' has later; friend I will pass by again

Last edited:

satyr

Waiting to see how they progress the little ladies.

I can post a little of what you are waiting for pal. I am about to hop in the next couple of days

C

Chipleader

high all :D
thank for popping here :)
nice bud satyr hope to get some nice frosty nugget like that soon :D
i come back with a lil update at 19 day of flowering hope u will like it :)
but i just received my new timer but i got a probleme with it : it can only take 4 amp but my pump need 4.6 amp how i can plug it and wich kind of stuff must i use ? any idea is very appreciated :D

looking good my man ...u will need to get another contactor for the pump :) same type used for lights..u will have no probs ...thats some pump m8 ..that be pulling 1kw any how hope that helps and cant wait for 19days ..i got a few pics to put up tonight for 21 days ..i think im goner have some monsters on my hands
cya m8

Last edited: