What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Hey HL,
Whats a happening? Long time no talk.I see you've met calyxlover.hes going to be a great addition to our NE club.heehee.he is also in a good place for our get togethers but i'll let him tell you more about that.He's also got some killer WW that I want to try.
Your plants look muy healthy congrats..They are growing now by jesus.
is the triangle the middle row all the way back.She's looking good.How bout a solo of her.I know they are slow growing.

Lune...any tahoe blue updates?

Last edited:

supermanlives

Veteran
ex MASSHOLE lol. mass was my favorite place to grow. reasonable electric prices and lots of outdoor opportunaties. cant complain about the abundance of rain either. be back soon DAVESNOTHERE

L

Lune TNS

My Tahoe Blue's are doing just fine, they just got fed today. They smell great, not much else to say about them. I'll snap some pics some time soon, right now I'm watching the BC football game and my boy JS whip VA Tech's ass.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, those interceptions SUCKED! ^^^

Got a lot done today. Repotted the DSD's, which were then placed into flower.
Here they are:

Also upcanned the 1st rd. of clones and the Tri cut, then all back under the 250 MH.
Cleaned out the Hut. I love how easy they clean! :D Makes me want to do it more often than usual. Took some shots of the Blue Diesel's while I had them out.
1st are the last 2 to go into flower. They're @ about 30 days.

Obviously, they weren't topped, so I had to put a stressful bend to the one real stretcher. Now she's in compliance to the canopy. :D

Here's a shot of a BD @ 38 days.

Here's the Hut now w/ 12 plants in it. I'm imagining the DSD's will stretch a good bit and end up being moved from directly under the light to the side.
We'll see.

That's about it from my end! Hey Dave! :wave:

G

Lookin' Good!

Lookin' Good!

Nice work with those buckets one on top of the other, looks great.I saw youv'e been picking some hermie flowers this last month.That storm a month ago smoked me good.My shop had a generator but my homefront did not and I was out for 48 hrs.Been picking the male poppers off here and there all month.Mostly lower branches on my vietnam black and chemdog double d but enough to do some damage.Luckily the storm came on day 65 of 75 to 100.Anyway I'm glad to see somebody else saw a few freaks.PEACE!!!MUCHA!!! :joint: :joint: :joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MUCHA LUCHA! At least your hermies were late-running, still sucks w/ unwanted pollen floating around. :frown:

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Hey HL, nice pics as usual. Sucks about the game, figures, just as I leave for work it all falls apart...

I'm thinking of getting a hydrohut myself, definately a good x-mas present! Not sure if the regular size or the mini is best for me quite yet, odds I'll go with the regular. I snapped some quick pictures a while ago but it's not letting me upload right now, I'll try again in the morning.

Stay safe all, peace.

H

herbal essences

Thought I'd post a picture of my 2 Orange Diesels to bump the thread :joint:

wickyd

I havent been in here in a while - hows thigns going guys? Nice pics being put up. I love mid winter harvests, the bud seems to take on a different taste and high. The more wintery, the better I like the herb. I *love* toking on the beach in the summer, but lazy grey daze are wonderful to smoke on.

I gotta wait til spring, but then I'm gonna toss some beans outside, and see what happens.

Good luck guys!

The Vermonster

Can an inside grower from VT join the fun? Currently im growing some of Rez's Kush Haze which are supposed to finish in 75 days......today is day 65!!! The pics below were taken 2.5 weeks ago....I'm growing in coco and hand water. I have 9 other kush hazes in flower at week 3 and i have 8 sweet kush hazes in veg which will be flowed when the other kush hazes are ready in 10-15 days! The buds still have a bunch of white hairs busting out so i may wait a bit longer. Anyone here heard or grown rez's kush haze? I also just popped 3 basic/kush from rez as wel and they are about 1 month from the day i popped them........

Feel free to help a brotha from a different motha out.....GO PATS!!!!!!

G

welcome Vermonter..good to have you..Plants look nice.The only Rez strain I have is princess diesel and unfortunately it'll be the last. Not into his personality or business practices..awesome job on the plants..It does look like ten days is pushing it for them how are they doin?

The Vermonster

Thanks for the compliment.........I've heard one either loves Rez or hates him.......I have only harvested 4X so i'm still a rookie but everything i grew was from Rez and I have never had any problems.......those pics you saw were from 18 days ago.......Today i took some new ones and these things are about 10 days from finishing but i'm nervous because there are still alot of white hairs all over the buds and i've never harvested this strain before so i don't want to mess it up......what do you think?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
whats up guys Theres alot of posts in here for 2 days. I can offer a pic or 2 of my current lady growing under 5 42w CFLs and 2 floro tubes. Currently being harvested a few buds at a time.

random question if anyone cares to chip in....where do you guys get seeds from? I'm pretty sure Im gonna go with Dr Chronic, so if anyone has experience with whatever, thanks for the replies

:wave:

The Vermonster

I have one of those radio shack triple scopes.....is this enogh magnification? Also what am i looking for in the trichs? 50/50?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Vermonster, Rob547, welcome, :wave: You're both looking good down the stretch.
Rob547, seeing as ICMag is funded by Seedbay/boutique, it's can be frowned upon to talk about the competition here. I've always had great results w/ gypsy's businesses, but haven't heard much bad about the Doc's beanstand.

As you get to know folks here, seeds will have a way of falling into your lap, hopefully. :D
Try and hold off on the ferts on that plant, she's all set.

The Vermonster, I don't know how powerful that scope is, but you need to see the trichs w/ the little globeheads. When they are still going, the globes will appear clear, eventually getting milky, (opaque) and finally, when you start seeing them as an amber color (yellowy-orange). You may want to harvest in a couple of stages, see what you like.
If you like the haze buzz, pick them when they are milky, w/ just a few turning amber.
For the kush krush, wait for a lot more amber coloration.
Pick a few clear buds, for a racy, paranioa-inducing ride! :biglaugh:

MUCHA LUCHA, what's it gonna take for you to show off that ACE gear? :D

I love ACE seeds! :wink:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
O yea, I completely forgot, I think i was high when i was posting. Yea I stopped giving her nutrients about 2 weeks ago or so. I flushed her about 10 days ago?

I have that Radio Shack microscope. Its a little hard to do especially if you have unsteady hands but it works really well. Just remember to turn the light off because if the batteries are dead its alot harder to see the trichs.

Last edited:
G

"Chain smokin' purple haze.." What do you want to see, what'll ring your bell? My buddy who has the camera is apain in the ass and he wants too much for his lame services.I'll have to buy my own camera so it doesn't cost me a zip everytime he points and clicks.