What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ground hemp seeds as fertilizer/bloom booster?

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Bought these shelled hemp seeds today and was thinking they would be a good foliar or bloom booster blended down too, anyone care to share their thoughts?

picture.php

picture.php

i would be concerned about the effect of so much fat. With other seed ferts the oils have been harvested out so the analysis is very different.

If you test it out please report back. Maybe try it on a single plant or branch? Youre probably right about the bloom booster part Mn and P would probably be a benefit in most soil gardens

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
for sure, Ill have to wait awhile to get some good controlled experiments going from clones though. I just started a bunch of seeds to sort through for keepers.

My thoughts are it wouldn't be a whole lot different than a landrace plant sprouting up and eating all the leftover composted nugs, leaves, stems and seeds from its parent plant/last seasons plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts