What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

US seizes 100 'pot-growing' houses linked to China in california

I wouldnt buy anything of these tramps even a gram ,all bad nothing good . Uk drug laws are so outdated.Why are illegal immigrants growing our medicine ?

gotnoname

Why so racist ??? Can handle seeing immigrants doing it big ? So what if there flooding the market?illegal market is free market at its best

I don't understand the grower community hating on Asians.. If they have a bad product they get a lower price that's it. The reality is that prices will keep on going lower thanks to the legalization movement in other states.

G

Why so racist ??? Can handle seeing immigrants doing it big ? So what if there flooding the market?illegal market is free market at its best

I don't understand the grower community hating on Asians.. If they have a bad product they get a lower price that's it. The reality is that prices will keep on going lower thanks to the legalization movement in other states.
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS = No problem. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS = Gang controlled and staffed. Hope they take down every one of the ones that fall into the illegal side.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I can just see it.. Houses full of flowering product and teams of slave girls watering trimming. Golden.

Yeah!!!

When I was an emperor in India, we used to have the naked virgin slave girls run through the cannabis fields on hot Summer days and the trichs would collect all over their hot sweaty bodies.

Then, they would come back to the castle and we would peel the hash off their nubile bodies and smoke it in giant hookahs.

Yeah..... the good old days.

LOL

N

noyd666

picture.php

gotnoname

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS = No problem. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS = Gang controlled and staffed. Hope they take down every one of the ones that fall into the illegal side.

What's the difference if we're all ILLEGAL GROWERS ?? Since when respecting the law is part of the cannabis culture ??? Aren't we all outlaws ?? But suddenly you care about the law it when comes to other ethnic...

Gry

You may not vote on any more threads today.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

Posts 27 and 28 look like team work, and it really did work out well.

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="smallfont">
</td><td align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

M

moose eater

Strangely enough, I've encountered the same problems in my efforts to bequeath rep, but for different posts, over the last hour or so. :)

You may not vote on any more threads today.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

Posts 27 and 28 look like team work, and it really did work out well.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="smallfont">
</td><td align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

G

What's the difference if we're all ILLEGAL GROWERS ?? Since when respecting the law is part of the cannabis culture ??? Aren't we all outlaws ?? But suddenly you care about the law it when comes to other ethnic...

Its pretty simple and you ignore it. Illegal immigrants growing weed for profit undercutting US citizens and said illegal immigrants being involved in gangs or just plain gang bangers should be rooted out and sent home if for no other reason than being illegal aliens. Fuck that term "undocumented".

Your obviously one of the illegal crew or a aclu type flapping your pie hole to gain sympathy for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

So do YOU support ILLEGAL ALIENS in this country running gangs that grow weed or force other ILLEGAL ALIENS to work on these grows?

In my part of the US ILLEGAL ALIENS have infested state and national parks with grows to the point that citizens are afraid to go for threats of violence.

It was a couple years ago that a private American grower in a non legal state and his family was murdered en mass in the Cincinnati area by Mexican gang growers.

We have enough problems with domestic scumbag gangs without letting the aclu cry to keep the illegal ones in business.