What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SUPER SATIVA / INDICA HYBRID OF VERY REFINED TERPENES AND EFFECTS, WHICH GATHER COUNTLESS QUALITIES IN A SINGLE PLANT

Zamaldelica x Kali China is one of the best and most complete sativa/indica hybrids we have ever produced up to date. A next generation super hybrid which gathers countless qualities in a single plant.

It's the fruit of a direct cross between our Zamaldelica elíte mother, sativa of great reputation that in recent years is being considered as one of the best pure sativas in the world, and our 4th generation Kali China elite, our most refined stabilized indica hybrid, which is gaining followers quickly due to the quality of its effects and its terpene profile, and for its exotic and stylized hash plant expression.

Zamaldelica x Kali China has the super refined Kali China's hash plant behaviour: compact, very manageable and very easy to grow plants, both indoors and outdoors, with very little stretching in flowering and a fast flowering time. With a sativa touch that provides more vigor and excellent branching.

Its beautiful and stylized flowers of medium size are very dense and resinous, producing a powerful, elegant and refined sativa/indica effect of prime quality, long lasting and without ceiling, with one of the most complex and elaborated terpene profiles in our catalogue.

Polyhybrid with a complex genetic background, which includes 4 sativas of incredible reputation and quality (Zamal, Malawi, Thai and old Kali Mist) and our exotic China Yunnan indica. Zamaldelica x Kali China is a new zenith in the breeding of our latest hybrids, enhancing our best strains to an even higher level of refinement and quality.

Limited edition available in feminized format, while stock lasts.

Type: POLY HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 60 % indica / 40 % sativa
THC: 20 %
CBD: Below 0.1 %
CBG: 2 %
Flowering indoors: 8-10 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Early October
Yield: Average-High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: Average-High
Resistance against heat: Average-High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Zamaldelica elite (F1) x Kali China elite (F4).

Structure: Excellent structure: compact, very manageable and very easy to grow plants, both indoors and outdoors, with very little stretching in flowering.

Bouquet: Very complex and refined terpene profile that translates into an exquisite, deep and round flavor. Cream of tropical fruits (mango) and forest fruits (strawberry and blackberry), with floral, incensey and sweet touches (candy, sweet carrots), and minty, p

High: Refined sativa/indica effect of prime quality, long lasting and without ceiling. Euphoric, social, positive and creative effect that makes you feel happy, blessed and 'in the right place'.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Thanks to deepwaterdude, Syd and others for testing this new limited edition and for sharing pics for its release! :huggg:

Attachments

• Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd5.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd5.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd6.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd2.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 337
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China finishing Syd5.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China finishing Syd5.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN0683.jpg
    DSCN0683.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd9.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China finished Syd9.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCN0042.jpg
    DSCN0042.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 374
  • DSCN0674.jpg
    DSCN0674.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

deepwaterdude

This strain has been making my little corner of the desert very happy, and that whilst there's "primo" dispensary weed to be had. This has a potent yet smiley social high, very balanced and kind, no couchlock or hard comedown. Great hybrid. After running 9 plants from 7 seeds in and outdoor, I have to say it's just about ALL I've smoked for the last 6 mos;) And I only have a jar and a half left!
Primo looking buds with varying degrees of fruit, super vigor, easy growers. Bag appeal and potency are eggselent;) Had one caramel/mango and one catpiss pheno.
Here are a few pics from this year.

Attachments

• KC like hairs-nanners by yours truly.jpg
    KC like hairs-nanners by yours truly.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 390
  • getting there, getting heavy.jpg
    getting there, getting heavy.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 373
  • My reference top.jpg
    My reference top.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Puttin on a bit of swell.jpg
    Puttin on a bit of swell.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 3 underclocked cpu fans
    3 underclocked cpu fans
    62.8 KB · Views: 412
  • A lot more to her than meets the eye.jpg
    A lot more to her than meets the eye.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 371
  • Almost got it-spyderlight.jpg
    Almost got it-spyderlight.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 341
  • ZAm x Kali China 1 .jpg
    ZAm x Kali China 1 .jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China (3:7 were black).jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China (3:7 were black).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Zamaldelica x KCs finishing.jpg
    Zamaldelica x KCs finishing.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 392

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks deepwaterdude for your feedback and for helping us to test last year this new limited edition. I also believe Zamaldelica x Kali China has a great balance of many remarkable and desirable sativa and indica traits in a single strain.

I'm so glad she accompanied you for months providing many good moments :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hello dubi

nice to see the work is still going on .

i'll contact you soon ,i need to travel and meet you ...again

Hi lagoutche,

So nice to see you back in the forums :) Hopefully we can meet in person again soon!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you also Koondense ;)

Glad you have just finished another indoor run with your Zamaldelica x Kali China.
Seems she produced a bit lesser this round with the the colder temps, but lovely colors and resins she got. Must be a fine rich smoke, full of nice terpenes and resins.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Kali China bud grown organically past outdoor season by the master The English Cut . I'm far to be a skilled person in the art of cannabis extractions, but i was seriously astonished by the magic terpenes coming from his extractions with this strain.

Thanks bro, i brought this bud last week to the lab for cannabinoid and terpene analysis, we should receive the results around 2nd week of April.

A big hug Tim! :ying:

Attachments

• Zamaldelica x Kali China bud EC.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China bud EC.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 250

Theorganicguy

Here's my zamaldelicaXKc ready to be transplanted in a 20L airpot

attachment.php

Really a vigorous strain. Three days after being germinated, she was already sticking her roots out of the peat pot she's in.

I think she won't disappoint :biggrin:

Greetings :tiphat:

The English Cut

Zamaldelica x Kali China bud grown organically past outdoor season by the master The English Cut . I'm far to be a skilled person in the art of cannabis extractions, but i was seriously astonished by the magic terpenes coming from his extractions with this strain.

Thanks bro, i brought this bud last week to the lab for cannabinoid and terpene analysis, we should receive the results around 2nd week of April.

A big hug Tim! :ying:

A big hug back to you mate, and thanks for your great work! I have to say I was really impressed, or to be honest completely blown away with the quality of the resin from this variety. For a sativa-dom hybrid it was really surprising, I mean I get good hash from certain sativas but this was something else... more like the quality of resin you'd expect from a modern OG/Chem type plant but with the most amazing terpene profile... very surprising. Very powerful too. I've been recommending it to everyone who'll listen, if you're looking for a hashplant that stands out from the rest, this is just perfect. 10/10

deepwaterdude

Just finishing a spliff of last year's outdoor clones, taken early Nov in very cold weather, down to 18f! The indoor mother plant I called Miss Perfect, because she was massive with the most extraordinarily dense, blue marble buds with a killer mango nose. Fast; took her at 8 weeks flower cause of a few nanners. I hermed every plant I possibly could last year after changing my setup, and still had great results, sorta;) Without nanners, she'd have maybe gone another week.

Here's a look at Miss Ps buds at harvest; and her little outdoor clone waking up oct 19th of last year. Was probably 40f out when I took that, at most;o) Cold kept them very small, but theey had all the qualities of Mom plus whatever extra the outdoor air and sun give.

So I loved this strain from the beginning; I had 5 quite distinct plants, most tending to be chunky and big and to purple or blacken at the end of flower. Catpiss in some, yellow fruits in others and darker fruit in the purps, generally. PLus, some NepJam like caramel while into the cure.

This is uber positive, tasty, social smoke, very strong, deceptively so, and very upbeat at the same time. Boutique stuff; nothing in a dispensary or with skunk in it will be this kind in effect, I think. I actually may reup on these just to make sure I've got some in the bank. Lovely job! dwd

Attachments

• Miss P clone cola.jpg
    Miss P clone cola.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Miss P Oct 19.jpg
    Miss P Oct 19.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Oh, lordy does she look good.jpg
    Oh, lordy does she look good.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 318
  • KC like hairs-nanners by yours truly.jpg
    KC like hairs-nanners by yours truly.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Close.jpg
    Close.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 237

Theorganicguy

Here's my chinadelica. Topped and supercropped. The stem has a strong smell of basil and a small touch of citrus.

Any idea on what pheno she could be :) ?

attachment.php

Koondense

Veteran
Nice one,
made me remember last season, I gave a minuscle ZamKC clone to a friend(really, had only two small leaves), in mid july.
The little plant grew like mad and reached a meter of height despite being trained and topped twice. The buds were pretty hard and yield was more than expected, with fruity menthol hash aromas and a nice hit.
Great hybrid!

Cheers

*still got my old clone ;)

Theorganicguy

Nice one,
made me remember last season, I gave a minuscle ZamKC clone to a friend(really, had only two small leaves), in mid july.
The little plant grew like mad and reached a meter of height despite being trained and topped twice. The buds were pretty hard and yield was more than expected, with fruity menthol hash aromas and a nice hit.
Great hybrid!

Cheers

*still got my old clone ;)

She's really vigorous. I topped her one evening and the next day she looked like she hadn't felt anything. Same for supercropping. I bet she could become huge if started in april. I'll definitely top her again!

:tiphat: