in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Bargain Hunting for Weed

Thread Title Search
Bargain Hunting for Weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2017, 04:27 AM #1
AnthonyRivas

AnthonyRivas will become famous soon enough
Bargain Hunting for Weed

Bargain Hunting for Weed: Where do consumers pay the MOST and LEAST for marijuana?

https://www.cbdmedicaljournal.com/ba...ces-in-nation/
AnthonyRivas is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 06:48 AM #2
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
They pay the least where they grow thier own. Most at dispensaries.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:55 AM #3
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Most is black market in illegal states dispensaries are a close second. Least is the border for mex brick and of course the legal states that allow growing . And growing your own is the cheapest price
rolandomota is online now Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 01:18 PM #4
Sailormoses

Sailormoses will become famous soon enoughSailormoses will become famous soon enoughSailormoses will become famous soon enough
At a dispensary in MA I can be expected to pay $400 an oz . From a MMJ caregiver it's $300 per oz. For my own grow it's $200 for new soil,$200 for beans and $ 130 for electric So to grow my own it's around $500+ and I get over a lb. That means i only pay about $32 an oz to grow my own.
Sailormoses is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:29 PM #5
HqFarms

HqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailormoses View Post
At a dispensary in MA I can be expected to pay $400 an oz . From a MMJ caregiver it's $300 per oz. For my own grow it's $200 for new soil,$200 for beans and $ 130 for electric So to grow my own it's around $500+ and I get over a lb. That means i only pay about $32 an oz to grow my own.
If you are growing indoors you forgot the cost of equipment plus the time you put into taking care of everything. The only real benefit to growing for yourself is you know what exactly has been used in your garden if you started from seeds but if you buy clones you have no idea if/what they sprayed them with.
HqFarms is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 06:06 PM #6
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
here in AZ a lot of dispensaries are in the 280 an oz, 50 an 1/8th, 15 to 20 a gram range.

BUT, several lately have sales 0f 20 dollar 1/8ths, 6 dollar g rams. PARC comes to mind.
25 28 dollar 1/8ths are fairly common at a few stores.

Nirvana and Oasis have bogo 30 dollar 1/8ths.

All good smoke.

i've seen $25 grams of shatter, 15 half grams

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2017, 09:42 AM #7
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Most is black market in illegal states dispensaries are a close second. Least is the border for mex brick and of course the legal states that allow growing . And growing your own is the cheapest price
I actually spend a lot more to grow a pound now than I ever did to purchase a pound of brick when I lived near the border in Tucson.
I'm not positive that Tucson was cheaper than growing your own if you priced it by unit weight of THC though.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2017, 05:42 PM #8
xavier7995

xavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nice
Quite a few dispensaries around me have 100 ounce deals. It's not very good...but it's there. Not sure if that is med or rec pricing.
xavier7995 is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2017, 06:30 PM #9
Shooters

Shooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of light
$140 an oz or $5/gram is what I get in donations, but I refuse to gouge my fellow patients, I'm not greedy, not doing it for the money, and as soon as a provider starts making serious dollars the tax man shows up with his hand out.

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote