What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I'm still riding with you homie! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Sound good Brother......Glad your on board.

LFHB x SSDD #4
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey guys
I'm going to work on getting some Pics up on the board of the Durango og.This turned out to be my bonus female because she took so long to identify.I only have one but she is turning out to be a pretty plant.

I just noticed some fungus gnat..... so I plan on waging war on the little fuckers.:alien:

pinkfloyd.jpg

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
dgoglogo.png

Parentage....Alien Og x Alien Bubba f4
These are not testers just slipped in for fun and to use as running mate for comparison with test plants.
They say the finish time is 49 to 55 day.....:cool:

Smells of sweet Og
picture.php

Very durable structure and plant.
picture.php

Height 30"Plant is pretty easy going so far....No big Stretch
picture.php

Looking forward to see what she does in the finish.

Thanks

mtntrogger

Veteran
Looks nice ph, Very healthy, I really like how tight those nodes appear. I have a couple of cocoon in the second week of flower and man they sure did some stretching ! So that trait perhaps came from the wookie side of the cross ??

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Looking great as always Ph!!! ! :tiphat:
Thank you Good sir :biggrin:
They are all running nicely for me.I have been looking at them in the morning and checking in just before light out.Just keeping their environment sound and they are doing the rest.
My lovely aunt is in the hospital fighting the good fight.....spent the day with her.
Take care and Thanks Milo xxx
Looks nice ph, Very healthy, I really like how tight those nodes appear. I have a couple of cocoon in the second week of flower and man they sure did some stretching ! So that trait perhaps came from the wookie side of the cross ??
Hey Trog
Well i'm not sure if the Wookie is the only culprit because all the SSDD I have grown have been straight up 3x stretchers.:biggrin:
Would not be surprised if the headband,Wookie and ssdd fall underneath that problem.I personally love a big stretch and I don't top my plants.
Any how I would love to see your Cocoon....throw up a some pics of them if you got them.
My first run with the loompa Headband in the mix.

Great share :tiphat:
ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just wanted to mention that I did change my soil base in this current mix because sadly the company that was producing the soil went out of business .It's to bad because they made a killer Blend.

So I was forced to make a change only to my base soil ,everything else is staying virtually the same as my previous RAF Soil.
I was so impressed with the Lobster compost I gave Coast of Maine Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil a try.
Just another stellar organic product from them.It cost $6 for a 1 cubic foot bag and soil does not seem to be stalling in the slightest.
I will keep eyes open.

I just bought out my local Grain and Feed store of there last bags of worm castings so I will be making a change there next time around.
I try to buy local if I can.;)

How they Make Lobster compost. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oykhp7VDM

Bar Harbor Blend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNKnR7HzAes

Just incase anyone is interested.

Just pulled a tape before launching this post.....LFHB x SSDD#4 is 50" tall and was 43" four days ago....No Shit

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Guys
Once again Thanks for the positive vibes.:ying:
It looks like I may be getting a half day here...Haha...we will see.
But I am going to attempt to get The Darlins up on the board here.
Just a bit of running around then Ill get to it

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins Net #1Day 20

Well she is another nice one in person as is her Sister.I realy could not do a proper rub and sniff because I smell like diesle in at the moment...Dont ask.
She is stocky with a nice main cola underway.Her fan leaves are flawless and large...about 10" inches across.A indica plant.
The Number one was left uncut with the exception of some clearing of bottom stock because watering was becoming to difficult.
Well if this #1 keeps it up I will put her and her sister in the easy to grow category.
The two of them look poised for greatness.

Just a nice shot of her developing her sweet frost.No Flash
picture.php

An overveiw with flash Displaying her Lovely Fan Leaves.
picture.php

Beffy structer and sexy fan leaves.
picture.php

Day 20 and she is already putting on a show.
picture.php

These came by way of gift so.......Thank you

10747822_1511154049153080_1574494595_a.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I just got through exterminating a small colony of gnats that I had squatting in my soil.

It was borderline on whether to deal with them or not.
The timing worked out where I was eating extremely hot Homemade chicken noodle soup and I remembered....to kill the gnats.
Plus I had laid off the water for a bit so perfect timing on taking them out and then watering.

My long time method for gnats eradication is steaming the top of the soil with an Iron or my wallpaper remover.......Killing is fun:sasmokin:

Missed DN Heights
Darlins Net #1 35"
Darlins Net #2 32"

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Lights on and not a gnat in sight.from what I understand gnats lay eggs and breed in the top couple inches of soil and feed on roots.
Steaming the top of soil wipes them and their eggs out.
I don't hit the foliage with direct steam.
A wallpaper remover works great too but most people don't own one of those.
Its organic....No chemicals and any gnats flying around get zapped by the steam.
I believe the culprit is a old opened bag of lobster compost left in the garage last summer .I usually only open a corner of bags and fold over and staple shut but missed this one.
Any how good day People.

Steam Each plant takes about a minute to treat.:smoker:
110517_steam-iron.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins Net #2 Day 25

I do like these Darlins.:rtfo:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The smell
#1 eucalyptus Perfume/chocolate
#2 minty eucalyptus with Bubble gum in the Back
We spent time scratching our heads with the rub and sniff.Bottom line there is depth at 25 day.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Goji Og Oil

I was thinking of doing a "How to Make Goji Og Tutorial " with photos and instructions.If there is interest.
I Plan on making the oil to give away...I just wont write it up or take pics.

That 1/2 a pinky nail is a full 8 to 11 Hour dose.
picture.php

Positive vibes
ph

nickman

Veteran
Totally gorgeous plants u have there ...

That goji oil looks interesting too... what is it exactly .?.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey N-man
It Kinda Sorta a ISO/Rick Simpson's....fused with Coconut oil Edible that you can eat or cook with.
It's a tiny lick and you are fucked up.:tiphat:

My quote...Old post
Ph-Patrol - what;s you process for that oil? I am drooling over here! haha. What are the effects from the Goji like? Any chance it gets a little psychedelic?

Ok I am willing to share my Full process but in the moment I will give you the short version.

1. I ISO about 1.5 to 2 OZ of Goji Og Bud.I use 91% rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl) to strip THC and other cannabinoids off vegetation. I DO NOT PUT ANY HEAT TO THE ALCOHOL!!!!!...I simply let it evaporate with a fan and a opened window.:)

2 I use a derivation of Rick simpson's process with the hash gathered from the Iso.....But I use a crockpot on low and cook for a couple hours.Adding small amounts of H20 so it does not Burn.

3Last Part of process is introducing Coconut oil during at the end of cooking process.This were you get the THC and other cannabinoids to bond to the fat in the coconut oil.

That is the short version...Oh Yeah I evaporate the ISO in the crockpot and then there is zero scrapping of hash....Just start cooking when evaporation is compete.

Ok It is EXTREMELY POWERFUL!....and its very psychoactive when you 1st make it and after a year or so it mello's out on its trippyness and but stays Super thinky and deep tissue body massage.It keeps its scary power,its just less trippy
If you dipped your finger up to your knuckle.....This would be a bad thing no matter how much you smoke or how much you weigh.
It won't kill you but you will be thinking about calling 911 or praying to God it will be all over soon.NO JOKE:yoinks:

If you take 1/2 your pinky nails worth its 8 to 11 hours of Bliss....No driving:)

I will put the full process some place...maybe on my upcoming testers thread.

Thanks for the interest

Latest posts

Latest posts