What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wheel Tire Contest?

J

johndoe123

Haha oh man whats the size limit. There is a 44inch super swamper outside just waitin to be filled
:laughing:

supermanlives

Veteran
strangely enough doing a side job painting I met a guy with tractor tires filled with soil .. I called him on it and we toked a j .. I gave him a bud and seeds and he got me and my bud stoned and a few drinks... minute I seen them I said one plant per tire huh and chuckled..turn out he is oldschool pothead and now 215.. he got some badass machine for making butter...think he had like 6 plus raised beds all framed and covered in shadecloth...

J

johndoe123

my grandpa used old tires to raise his peppers and tomatoes back in the day! Gotta love the urge to grow. I dont care what plant it is I just love to grow em the best i can!

hicksticky

Still at large...
sounds interesting, i'd give it a go, might have to go with a common size tire 15'' or 14", single or multiple stack?

hicksticky

Still at large...
oh yeah, john's in. 1 more.......................I'm half tempted to dig one out of the snow and throw it in the room, Been itching ta do it sense summer........ so we got some time before we can get serious.
Lay some track on the rules/conditions??

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I like the idea. the Jamaican's have been doing it for years.
like this: https://wstcountywstend.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/cimg5710.jpg

cimg5710.jpg