What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout - just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
elfstone:
ru planning on making another thread once all entries are in? if so please be sure post a link to it in this one, thanks.

Yes, I will end this thread with a link to the main thread...which is probably going to be in the Microgrows forum where its most on-topic. The new thread will be posted shortly.

But dude..what if you win..??

We aren't competing with each other. This is a group exercise, and eventually we will have a (cyber) group puffout each on our own harvested bud from this exercise... on Feb 14, the Anti-Valentine's Day Puffout!

Valentine-Pipes.jpg

gingerale

Veteran
Hey bro I'm a little behind on the deadline (I think) but if you'll give me a couple more hours I'll have my photo in. Gotta run (walk actually, since I have no car) to the store and get a yogurt cup....then eat it, lol

DEADLINE IS UP - NO FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!

The main thread for this exercise will be posted HERE soon.

Hey bro I'm a little behind on the deadline (I think) but if you'll give me a couple more hours I'll have my photo in. Gotta run (walk actually, since I have no car) to the store and get a yogurt cup....then eat it, lol

Your spot has been reserved for you, pal. Hook it up when you can.

gingerale

Veteran
OK here's my entry...yeah that is one clone, but it has one really long branch and I topped the main stalk to fit under the 6" limit. Let the games begin!

Attachments

• bubblegum.jpg
    bubblegum.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 33

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine has been in flower sense the official start of this thread .... i took a couple pics of her resting place in the flower room :)

DSC01877.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

Hey guys. Its been a rough week.

-2 accidental pollinations of all the flowering females in my tent - possibly including my yogurt cup entry (she already has some pistols)!

-1 of my larger plants hermied, mid-flower.

-Plus the election & Hurricane Sandy.

But its good to see that everyone is ready to go. New thread will be up before the weekend.

YoniKunda

Shit no Elfstone!
More to grow to overthrow with mate ;0)

I am still yet to flip the bubba over.

Mine has been in flower sense the official start of this thread .... i took a couple pics of her resting place in the flower room :)

I think hanging is the way to go, jus keeping her moist gonna be a challenge:tiphat:Lol :ying:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been planning a hanging style like that... good execution.
wonderin when that next threads gonna show.

joe guy

CAM00341.jpg

Heres my cherry pie for the weekly report.. Not much to say lol startin her stretch... Good luck too all hope we have a good turn out for the puff out...

Got my ice chest chair posted watchin.....

DocCrow

I wanted to get in on this but it will be a couple of more weeks before I can cut any clones, and they will be pretty far into flower by then. I will therefore share my idea. Yogurt cup with coco. Punch 3 holes in the bottom. Cut strips of microfiber cloth. Use cloth as a wick hanging out of the bottom of the cup (probably about 6 inches. Put nute solution in a 6" deep cup leaving a 3" airgap between the top of the solution and the bottom of the cup. Top water 3x per day with plenty of solution. Macro PPK. Boom.

I am in on the next one bro. Cab space is at a premium right now while I get this new PPK up and running perpetual style WHILE doing a pheno/mom hunt.

Good Luck

I will be watching.

Macro PPK. Just do it. I think if you could figure out a way to pulse feed 12 oz of water about 15x per day it would be KILLER.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.