What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irish & UK Growers Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buddymate

lack of interest forced it to run for 2 years consecutively with 2 or 3 entries total
Surprised at that,outdoor growing has really taken off in the UK over the last 5 years or so :tiphat:

Attachments

• Gift from desperate dan. 041.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 041.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 43
B

buddymate

I understand he was trying to further the reach to outdoor growers
I have a few plants outdoors this year,the actually growing is piss-easy,its finding secure locations that is increasingly becoming the problem,heres a few pics from the past.

Attachments

• Gift from desperate dan. 029.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 029.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 40
  • user93155_pic507034_1286649265.jpg
    user93155_pic507034_1286649265.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Gift from desperate dan. 036.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 036.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Gift from desperate dan. 040.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 040.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Gift from desperate dan. 044.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 044.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Gift from desperate dan. 024.jpg
    Gift from desperate dan. 024.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 35

Ironeek

So what was originally an Irish outdoors competition, became a Uk & Ireland Outdoor competition and has now become an Irish & UK Indoor & Outdoor competition!?!

...... and still only has one or two decent entry's? At this rate you might be running the same competition for the same seeds next year round HGO .

Seems like the story of your life bro. :tumbleweed:

delic

My outdoor plants are only just starting to bud, so I'm holding off on pics for now. Got a nice bushy purple kush amongst others. Stay tuned, pics will follow soon.

-delic

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
So what was originally an Irish outdoors competition, became a Uk & Ireland Outdoor competition and has now become an Irish & UK Indoor & Outdoor competition!?!

...... and still only has one or two decent entry's? At this rate you might be running the same competition for the same seeds next year round HGO .

Seems like the story of your life bro. :tumbleweed:

Ironeek you're such a sweetheart, maybe someday we can finally see a cannabis plant from your fine garden?....... :tumbleweed:

If not then please stop clogging up this thread with your acrimony.

Keep 'em coming fellas, harvest is upon some of us :thumbsup:

delic

Ok, so lets get some pictures going. I have a few plants in my back garden and its getting tricky trying to hide them.

This 6ft bush is GHS church tucked away behing a mini-green house. I put a vertical screen to try and hold it back and its scrogging through.

picture.php

Next up is a nice bushy Purple Kush. This it starting to build buds all down each branch, although not much in way of smell. Probably a good thing for the moment as its right by the back fence hiding amongst the tomatoes

picture.php

PK top bud, not much to see as yet.

picture.php

Got a couple of others out here as well, 2 small Church bushes and a 6ft beanpole of a bag seed plant. Not really worthy of pics for the moment.

So my friends I've shown you mine, what you got going on? Show'em before the weather changes. :biggrin:

Cheers

-delic

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
all ive got is januarys killerqueen and pynamite pics the rest is a faiure lol
killerqueen
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pynamite

picture.php

rudedog get some kennel pics up mate

peace

delic

They look tasty RiL, whats the smell like?

I've have to put some pics from my indoor box up, there are 1 or 2 frosty things in there

-delic

RudeDog

Veteran
From the glass kennel, going into November with these ladies...Grapefruit * Shaman...

picture.php

picture.php

Lem Chem
picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
They look tasty RiL, whats the smell like?

I've have to put some pics from my indoor box up, there are 1 or 2 frosty things in there

-delic

thanks delic

killerqueen is grapey very nice not grapefruit more white grapes

pynamite is greasy smells like babysick but in a nice way lol:biggrin:

peace

S

speedemon

My Outdoor Entry

My Outdoor Entry

Here are some pics of my outdoor strain called Crinkle.

S

speedemon

My Indoor Entry

My Indoor Entry

Here are some vegging pics of my indoor Killer Queen and root pic as well. I will add some bud pictures by the closing date of the compo, hopefully :)

delic

Got some purpling going on in my garden. Purple Kush going deep purple and a beautiful bag seed with violet pistols.

picture.php

picture.php

Sprayed them with bud root stop today. I have been concerned with the recent weather ruining these beauties.

-delic

brock1

420giveaway
ok so how dose this work? how meany pics can i enter? how meany strains?
here's my own strain grown out in the UK northern freak weed.

thanks for looking. :thank you:

Status
Not open for further replies.