Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > G Pen Vaporizer Users?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
G Pen Vaporizer Users? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2014, 07:57 PM #91
MMAjay420

MMAjay420 will become famous soon enoughMMAjay420 will become famous soon enough
i have a set of micro gpens, a vapor globe attachment for 510 threading as well as another offbrand wax attachment that has a color changing led on it. To me, i love em all, i use the Micro g pens when im going out and about, like on a date or comedy club cuz they are smaller and more low key. I use the other ones at home on a nightly basis. I think they rock!!! when i can t sleep now, instead of having to go out in the back yard and smoke a few bowls, i grab the pen off my night stand, puff puff puff and roll over and knock out. with out the smell pissing my girl off! to me its a major bonus seeing how stealth they are
MMAjay420 is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2014, 09:14 PM #92
furrywall11

furrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the roughfurrywall11 is a jewel in the rough
What do you guys think about the cartridges for the vape pens? The way I understand it it's just winterized oil with a flavor extract added....
furrywall11 is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2014, 06:50 PM #93
Bubba_krch

Bubba_krch is on a distinguished road
Get the cloud, lifetime warranty on the battery... I've ran thru a lot of grenco products, they are shitty, bad customer support. Or go on ebay and buy the ones you can dial up the power, they are inexpensive and sweet all the tanks are interchangeable between companies. Fuck grenco. My 2 cents.
Bubba_krch is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2014, 05:18 PM #94
PhilCuisine
Mofo SWC/TRON Master

PhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the roughPhilCuisine is a jewel in the rough
ayone ever tried Z-Vape pens?
Hope this helps.

PhilCuisine is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2017, 09:11 PM #95
Ganjastar

Ganjastar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana buds View Post
haven't tried the G pen vaporizer but a couple folks i know said it is a heap. the hot ticket in this neck of the woods lately has been the atmos pens. you glop a dab into the unit and go to town. the flavor is definitely different than hitting it off a nail but pretty darn smooth. of the group of people i know who have them, i know of two units failing but they were replaced under warranty no questions asked. the failures were both something going on the fritz where the unit was stuck "on" and thus couldnt be used or charged. You'll find better pen vaporizers at Vapor Wizard. dunno about the other pens, but keep in mind you will have to periodically clean the atmos out because it gets gunked up and starts tasting bad after a while. nothing too terrible but just something to bear in mind.

The g pens rock for the price, I don't think they out perform any of the other pen vaporizers for sale though
Ganjastar is offline Quote