What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Contest for Best Grow Report!

Skip

Veteran
UPDATE: The submissions for this contest are now closed. (You can still enter new Grow Reports) You can go here:
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=121277

to place your vote for the best Grow Report.

Thanks to all who contributed to the Grow Reports! :)

Since you folks are slow to catch on to the new Grow Report section of the IC Strain Guide, Gypsy suggested having a contest to see who could come up with the best grow report.

If you already have posted up a grow journal here, you can just summarize your grow in the grow report section. We aren't really that concerned about how your grow room is setup, just how you fared growing particular strains.

Please fill out as much info as you can about your grow. You will need to post up images of your grow to qualify for the prize. We would like to see a veg photo, a flowering photo and a closeup bud pix.

Judging will be based upon thoroughness of the report, picture quality and the success of the grow itself.

You can post up as many images as you like in the message box using the link to insert photos from your forum albums or old gallery.

We will come back here on June 1st (when submissions have ended) to post a poll where members can vote on the best grow report.

The winner will get a beautiful wooden stashbox from Gypsy!

If you encounter any problems/bugs submitting your report, let me know via PM.

Let's put some effort out to make our strainguide the best on the planet!

Good luck everyone!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I would suggest that you make the winner the editor of the strain guide and then the quality of the strain guide would be likely to improve.

C

CANNATOPIA

Right on , I just thought it might be fun every now & then :0) TY

UPDATE: The submissions for this contest are now closed. (You can still enter new Grow Reports) You can go here:
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=121277

to place your vote for the best Grow Report.

Thanks to all who contributed to the Grow Reports! :)

Since you folks are slow to catch on to the new Grow Report section of the IC Strain Guide, Gypsy suggested having a contest to see who could come up with the best grow report.

If you already have posted up a grow journal here, you can just summarize your grow in the grow report section. We aren't really that concerned about how your grow room is setup, just how you fared growing particular strains.

Please fill out as much info as you can about your grow. You will need to post up images of your grow to qualify for the prize. We would like to see a veg photo, a flowering photo and a closeup bud pix.

Judging will be based upon thoroughness of the report, picture quality and the success of the grow itself.

You can post up as many images as you like in the message box using the link to insert photos from your forum albums or old gallery.

We will come back here on June 1st (when submissions have ended) to post a poll where members can vote on the best grow report.

The winner will get a beautiful wooden stashbox from Gypsy!

If you encounter any problems/bugs submitting your report, let me know via PM.

Let's put some effort out to make our strainguide the best on the planet!

Good luck everyone!

i look for small potatoes to win this

Latest posts

Latest posts