What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds Acid

UncleBens

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has grown Paradise Seeds Acid, and if they have any tips on stretch, phenos etc.

Dosent seem to be much info on the net about them really.

Any help appreciated :)

UncleBens

So I heard haha I was iterested in it as its supposed to be similar to NYCD grapefruit pheno apparently...
I wouldt mind a strain that was like acid too though,so ill have a look at owsley acid too:yes:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I ran a couple seeds of it. First seed was the red grapefruit pheno. Really potent, face sweats ,super tasty. But....it was a super hermie. I mean big time, like 20-30 nanners on a 12" little shrub. I did run it for about a year, picking nanners off during every crop. Second seed wasn't anything special. Was kinda bland and not that potent, nothing like the first seed. Definitely worth popping the seeds If you have them.

UncleBens

I ran a couple seeds of it. First seed was the red grapefruit pheno. Really potent, face sweats ,super tasty. But....it was a super hermie. I mean big time, like 20-30 nanners on a 12" little shrub. I did run it for about a year, picking nanners off during every crop. Second seed wasn't anything special. Was kinda bland and not that potent, nothing like the first seed. Definitely worth popping the seeds If you have them.

Helpful answer thanks! Was there much of a stretch from them?
Ive got two tents so might run them on their own in the small tent if theyre prone to hermie, and the tangilopes in the big tent alongside some headbangers :)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Helpful answer thanks! Was there much of a stretch from them?
Ive got two tents so might run them on their own in the small tent if theyre prone to hermie, and the tangilopes in the big tent alongside some headbangers :)

Almost zero stretch, on both seed plants I ran.

UncleBens

Do you have a whole pack of seeds ? Odd's are if you pop a pack, your gonna get the red grapefruit pheno.

I got a 5 pack, and a 6 pack of Tangilope. I might have to do them one after another in the smaller tent, otherwise i'll just have way too many plants to sample along with the Headbangers, King Mamba and Karmarados. Its tempting to do them all though!:)