What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This really takes the biscuit!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My niece is at college in East London,,,,,
Told us that the young bangla students are back and forth to Canary wharf etc and middle class areas to serve peeps up with varietys like Cookies,,Gelato,, etc,,,,
for ,,wait for It!!!!! £110 for 3.5g and they cant sell it quick enough,,,, they call it medi ,,lol,lol,,
These financial section workers just dont give a shit what they pay,,,,
pricks like this that push everything upwards in London like
property,,cars,,watches,,,even concert tickets,,,,s2

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Holy shit , my customer is ripping me off, I thought it was the other way around lol.

B

bigganjabud

Been going on a l-o-n-g time now brother 944 it's an epidemic

100+squids for 3.5g of any strain?
thats craaaazy...what are they doing?, grounding it down and snorting it ?

Does that mean I can get a normal strain 3.5g for like a fiver? Im heading to london lol:dance013:

Honestly, Im not sure which is worse, the suppliers or the buyers. Lets hope it doesn't become a norm.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck me, it would be worth the drive from where I am just to sell an eighth!!

Not as simple as that zam old mate,,,
turn up in the east end and try to serve up?,,no no,,,
life expectency of an house fly,,,,,s2:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Not as simple as that zam old mate,,,
turn up in the east end and try to serve up?,,no no,,,
life expectency of an house fly,,,,,s2:tiphat:

just get one of them isis drones with little bombs on it to back up the delivery drone in case some criminal tries to rob the delivery. :D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just get one of them isis drones with little bombs on it to back up the delivery drone in case some criminal tries to rob the delivery. :D

He,,he,,,he,,,
oh yeah Gauis,,,,
with all that air traffic dropping off parcels at Belmarsh high security prison and all the other london prisons and thats before i get to "
places of worship":) i think there wont be enough
air space for us,,,,,:biggrin:lol,lol