What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do people in Legal states or countries still get paranoid?

Jhhnn

Veteran
The only time I'm paranoid is toking in a car. Cops don't like that. Other than that I'm laid back while out & about, with the usual precautions from long ago- hide the weed, don't leave roaches in the ashtray, use visine. At home or at friends' places I feel totally secure. I'm always 100% state legal so there's really nobody to bust me. No more than a oz on the street, no more plants than A64 allows us. A fair number of people know I grow indoors but I'm not worried about any of 'em.

I've see people get paranoid when they overdo it on the edibles. I just like smokin' da ganja- cop a nice buzz, keep it going all day.

Some weed will make you paranoid no matter what. And some wont. Getting paranoid from extraneous circumstances is not the real trigger, its the type of weed.

I agree and like the TS guessed, the high THC low CBD strains mostly cause the paranoia. Sativas can be very psychedelic and this scares many people.

Latest posts

Latest posts