What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Root Rot ?

ganja4

Hi ladies and gents.
My setup is dwc .4 buckets

About reservoir temps
I keep my airpumps outside so temps in the morning when lights start are 18c - 64.5f..
They end up at 22c - 71.5f when lights go out.
Very rarely they touched 23c - 73.5f
I am using ice bottles from time to time.
They are 8 weeks in veg and definately this is not a proper root mass for that long of veg.

I am using voodoo juice.But i didnt add alot in the last res change since AN are suggesting to use it in the first 2 weeks of veg and flowering and i thought my root enviroment had been colonized already by the beneficials
I am usin bio roots and gh flora series.Can it be just color of some nute ?
If this is root rot, should i try to eliminate it using the voodoo juice or use peroxide ?
Thx .

Attachments

• critical.jpg
    critical.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Northern L.jpg
    Northern L.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 16
  • og.jpg
    og.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 17
  • ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21

ganja4

hahhaha
i like the way state it'
i been lookin for that
i live in europe .
US $29.79
+ US $23.41 postage
thats the best i could find
i would order it if i am sure there is no substite i can use
but is it like that ?
isnt voodoo juice almost the same ?

Drop That Sound

Here is another product you could look for
bio.jpg

It used to be called wilt gaurd, but changed to bio balancer. I haven't used it but head good things. I do have some CX Regen-A-Root, but it is just a root stimulator..

Not sure about the voodoo juice, never used it before.

But yeah hydrogaurd is really good stuff, just keep in mind you have to use it within 6 months of opening.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Root rot causes pH drop. How's your pH been? If your pH has been fairly stable, I would look for root aphids next.