What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who uses high P and K in bloom with success?

Absolem

Right on. I know Spaventa grows in coco so just assumed that's what your numbers were for from that post.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
1/4 tsp per gallon right? Not 1/4 tsp for the entire res..
No, one measure of 1/4 teaspoon for the 35 gallons of nutrient. I wanted to start slow and it jacked up my quality, both times I tried it. Perhaps I applied it wrong, not sure. I know my quality is where I want it when I don't use any.
:)

I use only reverse osmosis water, I have no idea what your tap water is like and cannot comment on it at all.

No, one measure of 1/4 teaspoon for the 35 gallons of nutrient. I wanted to start slow and it jacked up my quality, both times I tried it. Perhaps I applied it wrong, not sure. I know my quality is where I want it when I don't use any.
:)
I can assure you it wasn't the KB.. 1/4 tsp mixed with 35 gallons gives you less than 2ppm of either P or K.

Spaventa

Veteran
Right on. I know Spaventa grows in coco so just assumed that's what your numbers were for from that post.

No I don't. I use aero if its all one clone or rockwool if its a mix. If I used coco, Id use coco nutes.

During that PK week, I back off the Flores a bit but i keep up the Canna Boost and drop the Cannazym.

Its gives me...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

No I don't. I use aero if its all one clone or rockwool if its a mix. If I used coco, Id use coco nutes.

During that PK week, I back off the Flores a bit but i keep up the Canna Boost and drop the Cannazym.
Can you tell me exactly how much you use of each product before the PK boost, during the PK boost, and after? ...if it's not to much trouble

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I can assure you it wasn't the KB.. 1/4 tsp mixed with 35 gallons gives you less than 2ppm of either P or K.
Then I'm most likely remembering wrong. It was a few years ago. lol Perhaps it was per gallon. I didn't have high cbd back then, so my memory is a little suspect. :) My apologies.

Can you tell me exactly how much you use of each product before the PK boost, during the PK boost, and after? ...if it's not to much trouble

Spaventa

Veteran

from pistils - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, 4ml/litre Rhizotonic, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8

after 4 weeks flower- 5ml/litre A 5ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8

3 weeks from harvest
- 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 1.5ml/litre pk13/14, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph - 5.8, drifts to 6.0

week before last - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph 5.8 drifting to 6.0

last week - bottled water. ph un adjusted.

from pistils - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, 4ml/litre Rhizotonic, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8

after 4 weeks flower- 5ml/litre A 5ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8

3 weeks from harvest
- 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 1.5ml/litre pk13/14, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph - 5.8, drifts to 6.0

week before last - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph 5.8 drifting to 6.0

last week - bottled water. ph un adjusted.

Thanks bud!

Spaventa

Veteran
Thanks bud!

No problem, sorry for the delay in responding.

Im doing my pk right now. Started last night actually. I decided to try Buddhas Tree 9/18 since I had a free sample bottle to hand. We shall see :)

edit - I acknowledge that its intended to be used with Buddhas Tree Flower burst bloom nutrient, not Canna Flores so I won't claim this a definitive test.

Buddha Tree is the most interesting alternative to the Canna range Ive seen. Next run, I may try the whole BT range.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Grand Finale (0-6-4) at 5 ml/gal every watering weeks 3-6/7 flowering in soil. Amazing frost, flavor, smells, and yield. VERY HIGH return on investment if that is a consideration.

-Funk

No problem, sorry for the delay in responding.

Im doing my pk right now. Started last night actually. I decided to try Buddhas Tree 9/18 since I had a free sample bottle to hand. We shall see :)

edit - I acknowledge that its intended to be used with Buddhas Tree Flower burst bloom nutrient, not Canna Flores so I won't claim this a definitive test.

Buddha Tree is the most interesting alternative to the Canna range Ive seen. Next run, I may try the whole BT range.
So I ran the numbers an it looks like your feeding a ton of K successfully. All of those numbers you gave me were per Liter right?
Here's what it looks like..
"from pistils - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, 4ml/litre Rhizotonic, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8"
N 120
P 96
K 352

"after 4 weeks flower- 5ml/litre A 5ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8"
N 150
P 113
K 406

"3 weeks from harvest- 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 1.5ml/litre pk13/14, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph - 5.8, drifts to 6.0"
N 120
P 170
K 486

"week before last - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph 5.8 drifting to 6.0"
N 120
P 105
K 349

Spaventa

Veteran
So I ran the numbers an it looks like your feeding a ton of K successfully. All of those numbers you gave me were per Liter right?
Here's what it looks like..
"from pistils - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, 4ml/litre Rhizotonic, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8"
N 120
P 96
K 352

"after 4 weeks flower- 5ml/litre A 5ml/litre B, 2ml/litre Cannazyme, 2ml/litre Boost, ph - 5.5 drifting to 5.8"
N 150
P 113
K 406

"3 weeks from harvest- 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 1.5ml/litre pk13/14, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph - 5.8, drifts to 6.0"
N 120
P 170
K 486

"week before last - 4ml/litre A 4ml/litre B, 2m/litre
Cannazyme, 4ml/litre Boost, starting ph 5.8 drifting to 6.0"
N 120
P 105
K 349

will be even higher right now on the 9/18. We shall see I guess. Thanks for sharing those numbers.. nice for me to have to hand :tiphat:

will be even higher right now on the 9/18. We shall see I guess. Thanks for sharing those numbers.. nice for me to have to hand :tiphat:

If you want to tell me how much of the 9/18 you're using I can update the numbers.. Is the NPK 0-9-18? You using the same 1.5ml per liter?

Spaventa

Veteran
If you want to tell me how much of the 9/18 you're using I can update the numbers.. Is the NPK 0-9-18? You using the same 1.5ml per liter?

Yes and yes, thanks :)

They drank the media dry pretty much yesterday so they are taking it happily with no signs of resistance/toxicity so far. In fact, GG#4 still looks hungry. Hope they stay happy.