What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Way over the top.

People make mistakes and screw up some times, that's life, but some people really are assholes. Maybe it's time to show him the door.

packerfan79

Veteran
there is a resident ICMAG individual (troll for lack of better word) who pops up frequently ...usually in fish-sticks but sometimes attacks aspen, now sometimes makes an appearance in mine and other threads...i actually feel bad for the person, obviously a very disturbed individual ... good thing as soon as the individual is reported he gets removed by the mods and the post's get deleted ... that is exactly what is going on it's been happening for a long time ... the only course of action is to completely ignore

He's in lots of threads

~star~crash~

this would help

this would help

picture.php

~star~crash~

Coming up on 36 days of 12/12 for the Mendo Breath ...

Coming up on 36 days of 12/12 for the Mendo Breath ...

and she's getting Thick ... pics soon ... the room is packed it's hard to even get worthwhile nice clear pics ...peace

sdd420

Veteran
Having just read this whole thread I must say well done. An awesome setup and great job with pics to document the strains. Thanks

onavelzy

Veteran
I remember when I graduated 3rd grade and learned how to speak proper grammar.

You're way ahead of me. I got through third grade and Sister Maura (sadist in robes) but I still don't know proper grammar. Or spelling. I thought Grammar had an e as the last vowel.

~star~crash~

You're way ahead of me. I got through third grade and Sister Maura (sadist in robes) but I still don't know proper grammar. Or spelling. I thought Grammar had an e as the last vowel.

ha ha ..it's true what they say if you don't use it U lose it...very true with grammar in my case, but i get the point across

~star~crash~

there is a TROLL & i've attracted him

there is a TROLL & i've attracted him

i can not protect myself from him because he can instantly re-register another account once he gets banned ... it reflects a weakness in this web-site that they can't protect their members ...i'm not sure , but i may have to kill this thread & i don't want to do that ...peace

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ignore him & he will leave you alone like he has me ...... he gets you going ... so he comes back just to do that ! you & aspen both let him get to you & thats why he picks you 2 to fuck with .