What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent strain in seed form...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Looking for something with some serious potency and at least average yield.. Also something that available now because if I could I'd order 3-4 packs of StarDawg and find a killer.. Thx for any input...

RedDemon

Try anything from B.O.G,always something killer with decent yields.

I also recently ran OG Kush from Grand Daddy Purp and found 3 killer pheno,s with good yields

Both B.O.G and Grand Daddy Purp can be found on seedbay,hope this helps...

Justis

Og 18 an skywalker og. I'm running both an they are super strong maybe not the strongest as there's a lot of og ot there but they will make u happy an taste is off the hook

Bodhi would produce something you like I'm sure.
I can't recommend BOG, sour bubble just let me down a little too much, really good smoke but I've had just as good from plants that can yield decent, sour bubble is the worse yielder I've grown, regardless of method.

smk8000

Maybe something from Loompa Farms. I'm about to try the Foo Dog F3 and it is supposed to be absolutely rediculously potent. Yeti also. Very hard to get a hold of these strains though. You have to camp out on drops as they sell out in minutes/seconds.

mukuku

indica : sensi star or black domina
sativa : SSH or Neville haze

other solution : automatics garbage

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Red Demon- Thx for the reply.. I've been lookin at GDP's OGK and Ken's Kush for a min, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.. I recently got a pack of Fire OG bx2 from Relentless so that kinda takes care of an OG from seed for now..

Cool Moe- Thx for the input but I have the pre'98 BK clone already.. Love that flavor..

SMK8000- I've been trying to score some Loompa gear for a hot min with no luck.. I'd like to get some OG Squared or Yeti OG...

Mukuku- I agree.. Autos are garbage...

Kaneboy- Thx.. I've been thinking about grabbing a pack or 2 of Karma's Biker Kush 2.0 or even the White OG 2.0 for shits an giggles.. I wish I could find some of his Bear OG...

smk8000

Red Demon- Thx for the reply.. I've been lookin at GDP's OGK and Ken's Kush for a min, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.. I recently got a pack of Fire OG bx2 from Relentless so that kinda takes care of an OG from seed for now..

Cool Moe- Thx for the input but I have the pre'98 BK clone already.. Love that flavor..

SMK8000- I've been trying to score some Loompa gear for a hot min with no luck.. I'd like to get some OG Squared or Yeti OG...

Mukuku- I agree.. Autos are garbage...

Kaneboy- Thx.. I've been thinking about grabbing a pack or 2 of Karma's Biker Kush 2.0 or even the White OG 2.0 for shits an giggles.. I wish I could find some of his Bear OG...

OG Squared has been reworked and renamed Foo Dog. This is what I was able to score. Supposedly the potency has been upped tremendously. Tested something like 30% THC and 6% CBD. Loompa says this one is only for people who want to be knocked into next week. We will see. I have no prior experience with Loompa. Would like to try the Yeti also as that one is supposed to have the more soaring energetic high in comparison to the Foo Dog's heavy duty stone.

D

Dogon

if your looking for a strong and long lasting buzz in the form of seeds bite Ghost Train Haze 8 and you want to dance and feel as a schoolboy who first tasted.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
u should grab some of verdant's bubba x's, pre98 from these gems is silly potent

thanks mo!

the LV Purple Kush x pre98 bubba produced some ridiculously frosty plants for sure
picture.php

VG

OG.Gotti

Veteran
don't forget OJD at Connoisseur....always a keeper in his...DJXX
Thx DJ.. You're right.. I do want to run a few packs of their East Coast Sour Diesel Haze and OG Affie Chem.. That OG Affie Chem has some insane genetics in the mix.. Raskal's Fire OGK, Afghan Kush, SFV OGK, and Chem D.. Gotta be some keepers to be found, both female and male... Just haven't had the room to do it proper.. I'd at least like to run 2-3 packs of these...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
OG Squared has been reworked and renamed Foo Dog. This is what I was able to score. Supposedly the potency has been upped tremendously. Tested something like 30% THC and 6% CBD. Loompa says this one is only for people who want to be knocked into next week. We will see. I have no prior experience with Loompa. Would like to try the Yeti also as that one is supposed to have the more soaring energetic high in comparison to the Foo Dog's heavy duty stone.
Thx for the post.. Now I need to be on the lookout for the FOO...

BadRabbit

Damn.. The words out on these.. Gotta hurry and get mine.
Shhhhh :tiphat:

Hate to be that guy, but I ran two packs and got nothing worth even thinking about keeping (the vg bubba's)... plus crappy germination and mutant/runts. Looks promising, but they're all a roll of the dice.

RedDemon

If your thinking about pulling the trigger on Grand Daddy Purp go for it bro,ken and his team have made some bad ass crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts