What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date
E

Eureka Springs Organics

This has been pre-approved by skip.

This contest is going to be for the "cleanest" grow. By "cleanest" grow I mean, clean install of components. Ballasts, hoods, controllers, etc.. It should also have a certain level of cleanliness. No dirt, grime, dust, etc..

The grow can be any size. From Computer micro-grows to 100 light rooms anyone can enter. This contest will last 2 weeks, and the last day of entry will be January 28th.

The only caveat is that the entries will have to be from the lower 48 States. The reason being that the prize may not make it in long distance shipping.

THE PRIZE!!!!

The winner will be receiving a 14" shower head perc oil rig!

Let's get this shit started!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cool idea. How many pics, just a couple to show the set up with
plants?

picture.php

Like this, but nicer?

E

Eureka Springs Organics

You can post as many pics as you want. The more that show the level of how clean the grow the better.

WelderDan

Veteran
My grow space mirrors my philosophy in life. "If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger."

Since I eat food off the floor, yes, I'll just be watching

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Unclefishstick , dansbuds an Third Coast all have pretty clean setups and keep them clean always. Unk an dans even scrub their catch trays an give each other shit when they post photos and the trays are slightly dirty :bigeye:
:plant grow:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn, how far is too far today ? We get Mangos from Brazil into our stores everyday, remember it's 2014!
What's the price ? canna butter ? bho infused brownies ? a special cut ?
hahaha, just kidding, have fun guys, I'll still be watching this out of personal interest.

stay safe

cc

Mister_D

Veteran
I'll get some nice purdy shots up after the weekend :biggrin:

Leave ya'll with some "clean" herb for now

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have many pictures of the room after i got it set up & plants were put in . they're mainly of the plants after it was done . but i can put up a few of the room as it was coming together right near the end .
i'll start with a quick break down of whats in there , 3 6" blockbuster hoods holding 600 watt ushios , 3 600 watt digital ballasts , 3 botanicare 3 x 3 trays with 18 gallon rez for each tray . i do coco DTW & Hempys . i suck the water out of the trays each night with a bucket head shop vac . I run 2 6" HO fans & 2 carbon filters . ones a can 33 & the other is a Phat 6" x 24" intakes come out of a window on the one end with a hose on the floor & one in the ceiling . 2 16" circulation fans & 1 oil filled radiator electric heater for lights off .... its winter here .
i think thats it .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

right next to the entrance door is my 4 x 4 veg room with a 600 watt digital & a 6" vent system .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
& then you have my small veg with a 6 bulb T5 rack & my clone & seedling shelf above that .

my work area isn't as clean & tidy as the grow rooms but theres alot going on in there & hard to keep spotless . i don't have many pics of it as its hard to photograph cuz of its dimensions . but heres my water filters . on my work table .

& like i said , i don't have a decent pic of the room full , cuz its hard to get pics when plants are over taking the room LOL

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
DansBuds, nice set up! Any trouble with spills when you change
out your water filters?

Also is that vinyl or tile floor in flower room?

Good stuff, good thread.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC , nope , i unhook the whole RO unit & take it apart in a tote the same as my rez's , it keeps all the water right there in the tote . & the floor is a 12 x 8 piece of vinyl flooring I cut to fit with no seams , worked pretty good :) I taped all the corners where it meets the walls so if there is a spill i don"t worry about it going down into the rest of the house .

lol i guess this means i entered the contest , even though i said i wasn't really interested :)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Yep,... I've already lost!!!!!

If i'm lucky tho, I'll get in my room and vacuum once a week :eek:: I try to keep clutter and mess to a minimum, makes it easier to check for bugs or other issues that may pop up and catch them early!