Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Best most uniform auto strain available??

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Best most uniform auto strain available?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2018, 07:07 PM #1
Nancee

Nancee will become famous soon enough
Best most uniform auto strain available??

Hi guys,

I have a huge un used greenhouse i am going to prepare for spring so no time to waste.
What I am going to do is 100 female autos in 30ltr fabric pot bags

What I would like to do is grow the most uniform of all strains.
I will have a diary from the get go to show each stage and I'm sure 100 of the same strain will be a mission in not only uniformity but phenos so I'd like to get some advice on whats the best going in your guys opinion
Highest consistent yielder?
Highest consotent thc potency?
Auto strains with best medical values? Cbds etc.

Any and all help to decide will be fantastic as this will be all 100% organic medicine.
Nancee is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2018, 10:25 PM #2
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
CBD the Lebanese from Aceseeds.org for uniform and high THC and terpine profile. The Auto Malawi x Northern lights. Again from Aceseeds.org both are f3 genetics. Lebanese are standard and the Auto Malawi x Northern lights are fem and also available in f4. I'm running all three this season. Aces quality is second to none. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 12:33 AM #3
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
REMINDER : Don't pay a 100 fem seeds bulk more than 350 euros !
As an example, you can't go wrong with Cream Mandarine Auto :
https://sweetseeds.es/en/cream-mandarine/

Just my 2 cents, I love this strain, and as an heavy feeder , it is easy to grow .

The_Skunkist is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 03:31 AM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancee View Post
Hi guys,

I have a huge un used greenhouse i am going to prepare for spring so no time to waste.
What I am going to do is 100 female autos in 30ltr fabric pot bags

What I would like to do is grow the most uniform of all strains.
I will have a diary from the get go to show each stage and I'm sure 100 of the same strain will be a mission in not only uniformity but phenos so I'd like to get some advice on whats the best going in your guys opinion
Highest consistent yielder?
Highest consotent thc potency?
Auto strains with best medical values? Cbds etc.

Any and all help to decide will be fantastic as this will be all 100% organic medicine.
Highest consistent yielder?A lot depends on environment. While some have a bud on a stick, others can reap 2 zips.
Several including numerous of our auto strains have high CBD values/ratios.

Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:17 AM #5
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
start with one grow then learn from growin. afterthought knows a helluv a lot about best autos for certain conditions bein in med field and doin fer yrs. hes helped me and many others. some breederz stretch their yarns on yield n ratio.
as fer autoz- because of their genetics, they have a higher cbd ratio than photop strains.
soundz like yer grasping at straws. try 1-2 strains, then expand. buy reg seedz then you can breed yer own.
my 5 cents.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:00 AM #6
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Highest consistent yielder?A lot depends on environment. While some have a bud on a stick, others can reap 2 zips.
Several including numerous of our auto strains have high CBD values/ratios.

Good luck!
What is the highest CBD % auto that you have aridbud ?

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is online now Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 06:16 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Hey gorilla g-
We have several 1:1 and 1:2 thc:CBD ratios and others CBD rich strains. Too, we've been developing for several years the blending in higher CBD strains together, hybridizing photos with Harlequin, Sour Tsunami photoperiods and recently working on a hemp strain. Currently those projects are semi autos to be full autos late summer. It's been an ongoing process and customer feed back has been quite satisfactory.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:53 AM #8
Nancee

Nancee will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all your help and advice guys.
Just for those interested I will be growing photoperiods as well I would like an early harvest and have the room for it so i dont feel im grasping at straws at all, just trying to best fulfill our needs here.

Thanks Aridbud defintely interested and the Cream Mandarin sounds like a beauty. Sure looks nice too.
Thanks for your advice so 350 euro is an average for 100 beans of fdem auto?
Nancee is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 08:02 AM #9
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
typically fem seeds are 7-10 euro or usd a piece,auto or photo.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 08:08 AM #10
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Nancee, while I tend to highly promote my friend's at Ace. Be assured that Aridbud at After Thought Auto's can certainly cover your needs with great genetics. I may have one or two strains of his in the greenhouse next season. I didn't mean to sound negative towards any other breeders if it came off that way. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote