Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2018, 03:43 PM #1
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH

LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH
a F4 of the Cross of mine proven Autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze with the SSSDH (Ojd Cut) Reservoir Seed
the cup winner in a autoflowering form .

3 hafe weeks into flowering 24hour led light

La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 04:39 AM #2
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
I've been curious about your autos. I haven't found any on a site I trust. I will check on the progress of this grow.
Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:28 PM #3
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
You can get LBH seeds only by contacting LBH via pm. Seeds are not available in shops yet.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:45 PM #4
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Thank you Koondense, I did get in touch with LBH.
I hope to hear back from him soon. I would like to have one of his plants in this season's grow. We will see what happens?
As soon as the snow melts I will start amending the soil. I look forward to seeing your summer grow.
Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:53 PM #5
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
That's a good looking auto there. I assume it's sativa in effect. I've switched to autos from the fems I used to grow to shorten my growing period. Any heads up on where I can obtain this strains auto seeds would be appreciated, if it's a pm I follow up on that with you. I grown in organic soil, two 400 watt lamps ( HPS and MH) together. I'm switching to 3 gallon air pots from my previous 2 gal nursery pots because I've been disappointed with the reduction in yield on my auto grows. Thanks
bigAl25 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:06 AM #6
inc0gnit0

inc0gnit0 will become famous soon enoughinc0gnit0 will become famous soon enough
Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
I've been curious about your autos. I haven't found any on a site I trust. I will check on the progress of this grow.
Peace
Go to ILoveGrowingmarijuana.com the have a very extensive selection of generics as well as some really nice auto flower ones as well. I always thought auto flower was about a 1 foot plant that didn't yield much. But these look like regular pot and seem to yield pretty good. You could save money on your grow and time if all the hype is right. No need for two grow areas. Unless you do it all in the same space. Ive always used the2 rooms . And another to keep mothers for cloning and a clone rooting station.
inc0gnit0 is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 06:12 AM #7
inc0gnit0

inc0gnit0 will become famous soon enoughinc0gnit0 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for showing those pics. I wanted to see either a garden or an entire plant to decide if I wanna grow any. Looks like a decent yield and you don't need to force flower. I think I may go through my vendor ILGM and order some jack herer.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:18 AM #8
inc0gnit0

Although .. it costs me about $40 a month to run 2000 watts of lights for 16 hours. I hear the better the light the better auto flower yields. What was tour schedule? Did I read 24hrs. I'd love to know how the tasting, high, and potency is. Especially if you've groan this before in a normal plant.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:07 AM #9
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
Is this still going? I'm hoping to see why it's a sticky
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote