What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
**************** FALL / HARVEST Pic CONTEST **********
PREAPPROVED BY ADMIN...

With... SPECIAL ...
JUST announced MYSTERY prize from ADMIN
~ that will BLOW every good member away...

Here are the rules I purpose for the Fall / Harvest picture contest:

Rule # 1 - Post up pictures of YOUR pics ... NOT pic's off the internet.

Rule # 2 - pictures must have a Fall / Harvest theme of some sort.
rather that be... veggies or weed, growing, dry shots... all pic's MUST be themed.... ie fall/ harvest time... scarecrows, pumpkins, cornstalks, sugarcane,...leaves, pets, hay-bails, flower arrangements, seed/stem displays,trim piles, ... and of course...WEED, { indoor and/or outdoor } finishing plants, drying buds... anything goes.... just remember the FALL / Harvest theme must apply and show in the pic.....

Rule # 3 - No re-posts of old pictures. Get out there and take some fresh shots.

Rule # 4 - No cheating. No soliciting votes through PM's.

Rule # 5 - Some weed everyday.No cheating. this means ...DO indulge in our favorite hobby of all.... consumption... it helps keep the creative juices flowing.... for the picture U nedd...... doh....

Rule # 6 - Contest Starts NOW! (Oct. 28) ... MUST post pic in this thread for consideration ...

Rule # 7 - Contest ends on World Peace Day 17/11/13 ... all entries must be submitted in this thread by then...

Rule # 8 - VERY IMPORTANT..... only one entry per member.... So make it count.... U could post the pic/shots in other places to see if it's liked or not......BUT for contest entry...
ONLY ONE PIC, per person........
WHY U may ask..... so U take U'r time, and find the best one..., So the judges are not bombarded by multiple light hearted attempts, and mostly so that more people will enter....
********* note if U enter, and then later need to change the picture, contact me { Yortbogey } for changes.... only w/ approval *********

Rule # 9 - Entry / photo must be uploaded into active member album in good standing

CONTEST IS UP AND RUNNING .... NOW!!!!!!!.... and will end on 17/11/13 world peace day...
this gives time for people to come up w/ ideas... and provide any more input for a success full contest....

NOW taking ENTRIES...

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now this is a good idea, should be a lot of fun for our talented photographers.

best of luck to all who intend to enter.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on!!!

ICMag Harvest Ball

I gotta warn you guys though, I'm bringing in some strange crops this year.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Great idea! I bet there have been some interesting things found in the buds trimmed this year!

yortbogey

Veteran
having received some valuable input from members w/ the right mind set....

plz review the rules periodically for updates.....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Great idea Yortbogey!!!! I will compete, but right now, my scissors are missing me. snip snip snip.......

yortbogey

Veteran
I'm glad so many folks... are pleased w/ our idea....
hope many, many a fine folk will enter from all the forums...
one big melting pot of idea's and entries.....

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Great idea next yr thou post this a month earlier atleast a few wks alot of the work is down already..

Status
Not open for further replies.