What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ SHORT PRE 99 BLUE BERRY PROJECT

I am super jealous, I have been hunting for that exact blueberry for about 10 years now. One of my friends who taught me how to grow way back when, had the true blueberry. I havent had anything close since.

Cooper1

DJ short pre 99 blue berry sativa Dom

Had her her for a little over a week she is looking healthy shoot coming out of every where

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 10

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
i like the logo but you might wanna be careful, ICMAG doesn't like people advertising on their site unless they pay for advertisment or are a vendor here...

I'd start talking with some admins about you releasing shit down the line so you don't get banned before you even get a chance.

Cooper1

couple pic of my tall cbxdb (sour bubble dom) im guessin
she a stinky bitch let me tell u ,like a arm pit very oily plant has a back round sweet smell , def crazy funky arm pit smell on this girl ,But the shorter cbxdb is much sweeter but still hoping to find a winner in the 5 new seed i popped or in the f2 of these u can see there prago they turned a bit yellow on me gave them a flush and feed low dose but no worries i think they used up all there food quick making seeds but check it out

Attachments

• DSCN2414.jpg
    DSCN2414.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2424.jpg
    DSCN2424.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2480.jpg
    DSCN2480.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2429.jpg
    DSCN2429.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2439.jpg
    DSCN2439.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 6

Cooper1

Pre 99 djs blue berry sat dom cut

looking good god this girl has a bunch of shoots everywhere going to transplant into a smart pot and just keep cutting clones and making as many crosses i can :woohoo:

you can see the leaf double edge on the pre99 just like on the cbxdb

and the last pic is the short sweet smelling cbxdb

Attachments

• DSCN2520.jpg
    DSCN2520.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2493.jpg
    DSCN2493.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2490.jpg
    DSCN2490.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2470.jpg
    DSCN2470.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2468.jpg
    DSCN2468.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13

Cooper1

and her some nice pics of the sweet cbxdb but i know theres bettr fr the smell of that make i have i know what is can be but hope u guy like it let me know what u think

Attachments

• DSCN2509.jpg
    DSCN2509.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2505.jpg
    DSCN2505.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2502.jpg
    DSCN2502.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2499.jpg
    DSCN2499.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2496.jpg
    DSCN2496.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 7

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
those last pics look a lot like the one pheno I found in the CBxDB BX1. smells like straight blueberries when I bump into her...

looking good man

Cooper1

Ya she was a nice smell I looking for better but the shape is good I'm hoping ill make the bb taste and smell way better with the pre 99 but that tall one is like a totally differnt plant oily stinky ness did u keep a mom of that cbxdb

Cooper1

If the pre 99 DJs blue berry is as good as everyone claims then im just going to keep breeding till I make a beatful blue berry smell and taste and production and take it to the cup I want to bring back and get it to seed form just like the bb in the 90 any good smoker has a place in there heart for the real deal bb

Cooper1

what up guy i took some nice cbxdb pic check them out let me know what u think they got babies f2 hoping ill find a good male to work with and my tall cbxdb is getting sweeter for sure like week or so to go

Attachments

• DSCN2633.jpg
    DSCN2633.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2654.jpg
    DSCN2654.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2659.jpg
    DSCN2659.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2669.jpg
    DSCN2669.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2663.jpg
    DSCN2663.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9

Nik Dynosaur

I'm subscribed to this for sure I can not wait to see how this turns out. Looking forward to these being made available.DDefinitely a worthy project, cooper. Rock on

Cooper1

Thanks so much man I'm just finishing up the cbxdb f2 this week so I'm takin those to look for the beat possable male and the 5 others cbxdb I started 2 look good 2 looks twisted and one is small don't want to put the twisted in the line but still go to finish her before I make my final Decision of a male there will be many pre 99 crosses to come I just pop 2 gorilla grape x north berry the north berry is a nl#5 x blue berry so were thinking this might be the next on a long list to come project pre 99 BB x ( GG x north berry ) hoping to get the big size of the nl5 and the smell and taste of the bb this should be a good one

Latest posts

Latest posts