What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NICE CSG spread in WW magazine

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Picked up a copy of WW magazine and to my surprise there is a NICE CSG spread inside. Was really refreshing to see CSG being advertised to the masses. Also was nice to see icmag mentioned a bunch(instead of **** times) here is a pic,if you can read it then enjoy if not..sorry...thanks CSG for opening up and letting us in on what ya got coming.

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
no doubt el...I have a bunch of their gear running now and a pack or 2 on the way here...I LOVE their gear

mack 10

Veteran
Weed World. it's from the UK. Big ups conni !
rocking the world with kick ass genetics:)
mack.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys

was fun to see it in there

going to write a hash article soon
did a nice hash run out of a seed run and documented it all so will be good to get that in the mag
got a few pics of some hand rubbed charas i made in my album if any wants a peek of whats to come

im going to do a thread in the hash section also when i get some time

peace

I

Iron_Lion

That charas is some beautiful hash. It must take some serious patience to make it.

What strain or strains did you use to make it?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was casey jones, the white , strawberry cough , cheese, grandaddy purple

it was all individual pieces but something bad happened and they had to be mixed together(a real shame)

but none the less is very potent and real special

peace