What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 CSG multi strain grow show...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up guys...been a minute since ive done a thread but its bout time i get it goin again!!!! This time around ill be starting off with some OG Chem, Sour Chem Haze and Fuel. All are about 5.5-6.5 wks into bloom...being fed H&G coco nutes with drip clean,multizen, bud xl & top booster. These first set of girls are currently basking under 2 1ks along with a few other strains from diff breeders. I have 3 OG Chems and 1 Fuel. At another spot i have a few sour chem haze, an og chem or 2 and another fuel. Those girls are under 600s fed same h&g regimen. Anyways enuff of the chit chat and onto the pics huh ;)

FUEL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very nice man, i really didnt know you can get them that big in a lil container like that, damn i need to get mine on a drip system.

very very nice, whats the cross of the fuel one?

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Here are the OG Chems...well the 3 under the 1ks for now.

OG Chem#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
OG Chem #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats it for now...gotta go thru and upload the sour chem haze and other fuel & og chems later when i get the time. Stay Tuned!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking picture perfect bro
serious resin on all of them but especialy the og chem 1
looks seriously tasty man
got to be some serous stink in your room with both those varietys, og chem and fuel

always a good show from you

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scrap that after another look all og chem are dripping in resin bro
going to be hard to pick a winner with those 3

fuel looking dank also
nice work bro

peace

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
very nice man, i really didnt know you can get them that big in a lil container like that, damn i need to get mine on a drip system.

very very nice, whats the cross of the fuel one?

I handwater them daily lol...the cord is in the pic is from ballast.

Fuel = sour d (dna cut) x chemdog bx2.

Thanks for stoppin by...u too Ojd!

Good vibez

Don't understand why everybody isn't blowing you up in here Irie :) Seems many can't see what true health looks like!

I'm in this same type of mood as well this year too :) Have Cheesedog, Grandaddy, Chemmy and Secret Recipes both sprouted/germing right now to go hard for 2012.

Good vibrations coming your way bro:tiphat:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Don't understand why everybody isn't blowing you up in here Irie :) Seems many can't see what true health looks like!

I'm in this same type of mood as well this year too :) Have Cheesedog, Grandaddy, Chemmy and Secret Recipes both sprouted/germing right now to go hard for 2012.

Good vibrations coming your way bro:tiphat:

All good brother...just givem a few more wks til they really swell up from the pk and flush!

As for the future grows with cgs gear ill be running a bunch of the fems, more of the reg line including cheeze n chaze, lem chem, and lots more :) I can't get enuff of CGS gear in my garden! Good vibez

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome stuff Irie, I have had nothing but success with CGS. What is your schedule for applying the pk?

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Awesome stuff Irie, I have had nothing but success with CGS. What is your schedule for applying the pk?
well I'm hittin them bout the 6.5/7 wk of bloom...plan on takin them bout 10 or 11wks and gettin a nice flush on them so nows the time...I hear u bout cgs gear too. Top notch!

Lovely flowers mate. Particularly the fuel.

What are the aromas of this strain like?

Peace

Thanks....the fuel is more of a sour/body odor type scent at the moment or even like some rotten fruit. The og chems r similar with the strong body odor/funk smell and the lil one has more of a kush influence than the others with I think r chemdog leaning. Lookin forward to sampling both once they r done and dried. Good vibez

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hola amigo Irie. Looking really nice bro. Ill be here for the show.

What's up bro...I knew u would be along for the show! Thanks for checkin them out. The best is yet to come!

Forgot to mention it in my first post but they were vegged out under a 600w hps inna 4x4 along with 90some other seedlings I had yet to sex out. Approx time was bout 30-45 days. Some took a lil longer to show. Any other questions feel free to ask :)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Sour Chem Haze #1

Sour Chem Haze #1

Here is the first of the Sour Chem Haze ladies....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more to come later...peace

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely stunning bro, as always you got me and OJD wishing we lived near you....cant wait for reports on all of these ladies.
Peace

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Wowwww Irie!!!!! the SCH is looking greatttt! What about the smell?? hazy???

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Yea the smell is sorta hazy with a sharp lemony scent. There are 2 others yet to come and one is a lil fatter. She has more of the chem smell with that meaty/sour smell. Thanks for checkin them out.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Sour Chem Hazes Continued...

Sour Chem Hazes Continued...

ok so here we have #2 of the 4 sour chem haze ladies....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php