What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Jones (Fem) test 2012

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. Thank you to True and Ojd for letting me test more of your great work. They will be grown in ocean forest soil and I will be using Biocanna nutes vega, flores, and there booster to finish. Iam not sure yet weather I will be vegging them under T5s and then finish them under the (led)nova or use the 400 mh/hps I just got. I might veg and flower them with only the supernova. Either way Iam sure it will be awesome mota. Pics as soon as they pop. Peace amigos and best of luck to everyone. :ying:

el clandestino

super chato
Thanks Disco, It feels real good to do a test for Csg again. I have very good feelings about Csg's 1st fem offering amigo. There chemwreck is in my top 3 Ive ever grown and smoked. Iam really looking foward to this test and Iam proud to be here. Hopefully 2012 will be kind to all of us.

archie123

e c,agree,should be a sweet 2012,my wj's should be above ground any day?real proud to be able to run these with such fine growers...break a stem??gonna keep an eye on this..

A1

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I dont know weather its the colder temps we have been having or what but My w.j. have been germing for since thursday afternoon and they havnt popped. Iam not giving up yet ,but I am a bit concerned. I havnt done anything diffrent with these except the weather is and has been bad. I hope I didnt F this up by not waiting for it to warm up. Ill post up as soon as I know what happens. Peace amigos.

C

chase

Hola El Clandistino , best of luck .I bet thouse will be great .Hope you dont mind if I check out your grow show:tiphat:

M

mugenbao

I hope the germination ends up working out for you, man!!!

:lurk:

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hola amigos. I dont know weather its the colder temps we have been having or what but My w.j. have been germing for since thursday afternoon and they havnt popped. Iam not giving up yet ,but I am a bit concerned. I havnt done anything diffrent with these except the weather is and has been bad. I hope I didnt F this up by not waiting for it to warm up. Ill post up as soon as I know what happens. Peace amigos.

Did you put them in soil?

el clandestino

super chato
Thank you Amigos Disco, Archie, Chase, StRa and Mugenbao for stopping by. Fingers are crossed for these.

Hey Disco. I use paper towels on a plate on a warm spot. They dont go into soil untill they have at least half in. tails. It has always worked fine . A few have cracked but they stopped there. Iam sure there hasnt been any progress in the past 2 days. Hopefully they will start moving more now that the weather is getting warmer.

archie123

ec,man put mine in same day.100%germ all about 2-3 cm above gnd...i am useing a heat mat,being colder than 10 thousand mthr fkrs here.....good luck man...
my 2 gdp are up also and an old pineapple exps is up and going

you'll getem....over&out

peace
A1

el clandestino

super chato
No luck amigos. 0 of 5 germed. Sad day for me. I have never had 0% germ rates. It was prob my fault ,but I cant figure what it might have been. Peace brothers.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Sorry to hear, bro. If you're interested, I'll be chronicling a chronically micro grow.:) Barring any unseen circumstances, that is.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
replacements will be on the way
who knows what went wrong?
i know it wouldnt of been anything you did wrong

peace

M

mugenbao

Awe man, I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you will get another shot, though. That's fantastic!!!

Best of luck on the next round, I hope you get 5/5 amazing ladies!!!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sorry to hear that El. I'm sure the next ones will be more than ready to make up for lost time. Good luck.

GreatLakes THC :joint: