What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

I reckoned I'd start a thread relating to all the Nevilles Haze crosses I'll be growing out over the next few years.I used several popular moms, ECSD, Chems Sister,Sour Larry, MP's Coastal Collision and Rez' 08 chemdd.My first grow is Nevs/chemdd and the plants are really quite nice.Anybody that has these crosses or has any of their own, of course I'd love to see them.I'll start with some older pics from last week around day 43ish of 12/12.The sour/chem line has dominated all of the 8 or so females I have....
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

A corner of my main flower room...an overview and then some from the back wall.I wouldn't have dared start this thread unless the plants were coming out crazy...:)
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Rez' SSSDH.

Rez' SSSDH.

Intruder alert! A very rude specimen of Rez' SSSDH, I have 3 females in the room, all outstanding...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Everything is being BX'd to the original moms.It'll take awhile, the goal is huge pest resistant, mold resistant, super plants that grow aggresively and produce 1st class pot during the hottest of summers.I lost my original chemdd cut so I BX'd this Nevs/chemdd to the chem D cut, I figured that was as close as I could come.Here's the D I BX'd to.Cute little things...
picture.php

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Glad you are putting together the plants and the thread dude. You are a talented grower.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used some Neville's pollen you gave me on the ecsd :good: Chefro is putting some of those beans on seedbay. i would love to see any pictures of those :)

G

guest121295

Last winter I vegged a bunch of the Nevs/ecsd then the PM hit me and I had to rebuild the whole place and just bombed it with Eagle 20.So the plants never made it past 5 weeks of veg but they were very short and stocky, I have a pic deep in the recesses of my albums.I won't be running those until late summer.SuperSilver HazeFiend ran them and I'm pretty sure he said they came out great and Dominicangreen is running the same Nevs pollen on the LVPK.We're all finding out that in the 1st round at least, Nevs is non-dominant and the moms are shining through.This plant is 50% Nevs and I'd never guess it by sight or odor....
picture.php

G

guest121295

This plant grew very tall and I cut her back hard.By the density of the flowers I almost wish I hadn't...
picture.php

G

guest121295

So many people told me not to breed with the chemdd because of the nanner issues but a few people around convinced me otherwise.I did find 3 plants that had some balls on the branch junctions and eliminated them as a precaution, I needed the space too.They weren't full blown herms by any stretch.When branches like this finish, I think they'll be very nice...:)
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chaco :wave:
great work!! i managed to get 4 of these. 2 ecsd x nev and 2 chem sis. x nev. i got only one male and it was the chem cross.

heres a picture of each day 1.
chem left, ecsd right
picture.php

-=- about 40 days later.
ECSD x nev haze
picture.php

-=- ecsd cross closer
picture.php

-=- chem sis x nev haze
picture.php

-=- chem cross closer
picture.php

G

guest121295

Very unusual to me that I have no hazy plants from this cross, even with the hps you can see the flowers are fat like a diesel.The odors are all skunky/chemmy as well, something I hardly expected but hoped for, I've seen quite a bit of hazyness over the last 3yrs.Out of at least 60 female "hazes", Nevilles was the best and meanest, the buzz is more like a lash with a whip than a punch in the face...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I was just standing up tying a few buds up in the flower room, just over my head in colas.The lamps come off in an hour or so, I should grab a few great pics.The tops are just soo tight, there's a few I should have kept a cut from but I have about 500 more seeds so I figured I'd try 'em out first.:)

G

guest121295

Here's a couple of plants from today, only one is a plant I've had in here before...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts