What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my hash stash (lets see yours)

ilife

Cosmic Case

Cosmic Case

ojd said:
:rasta:
i won this at the dna guys first party at the raffle,it come in handy to

Nice OJD, I like to see people using the products I donated from my store in Spain ( iLiFE Creations ) to the DNA Genetics parties.
Glad you enjoy it!!!

iLiFE

Capn

dude ojd thats a massive stash of hash you got there, you make all that yourself? look like its been extracted with bubble bags? regardless thats freakin sweet. smoke some for me=P!

hey if your ever in the donating mood again drop me a pm ilife. <3 im poor and can use all the hand-outs i can freakin find haha.

respectz

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
prety much all buble
but a few shakes and some oil
i try and save bits of the good 1's and end up with loads of diferent types to keep me happy
peace

G

Awsome Pics!

37028IMG_0476.jpg

37028IMG_0529.jpg

B

bon

21512Boxes-CosmicOpen1-thumb.jpg

Hey ilife, been looking for those boxes for a longtime now... I saw one a year ago at the hempworks shop, but couldn't find it anymore... Would really love to buy me some.... Is there a shop somewhere oneline or something like that?

cheers and thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks chlorox
and og organic,also nice dab b kiff
dabs is suposed to taste like bluebery pancakes,if it does wow

ilife,about time you layed some resin down,sweet

bon id pm ilife

thanks some dumb guy

every one else wheres the pics and replies
over 250 views and only a couple of replys

wheres the hash gurus,wheres your pics
free your hash pics here

CCronik

bon said:
21512Boxes-CosmicOpen1-thumb.jpg

Hey ilife, been looking for those boxes for a longtime now... I saw one a year ago at the hempworks shop, but couldn't find it anymore... Would really love to buy me some.... Is there a shop somewhere oneline or something like that?

cheers and thanks in advance!

Try searching google for "Cosmic aluminum case" should be the first link in the results

ilife

ojd said:
ilife,about time you layed some resin down,sweet
wheres the hash gurus,wheres your pics
free your hash pics here

Heres a corner of the Resin drying room:

Heres a little Resin for smoking or pressing:

iLiFE

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow ilife thats a nie amount of hash
beatiful to see

are you using buds to make the hash and whats your return

G

I've just made about 5g of dry sift from about 100g of sativa trim from my Trainwrecks, Actual Sativas and Blueberry x Zamalhaze. It's rocket fuel. Lovely blonde colour and sticks into clumps in the bag, blows your head off. I need to get a new set of bubblebags when I can afford some and make some more bubble. Great selection you have ojd, a true connoisseur stash indeed!

Latest posts

Latest posts